Palisades Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Delightful newly renovated private one bedroom apartment with full kitchen, laundry in apartment, off-street parking space, all new bath, kitchen. WIFI and wall-mounted HDTV with full cable.
The Palisades Plush is a delightful ground-floor private 1-bedroom apartment in the heart of The Palisades Village neighborhood of Washington, DC. This apartment was recently gutted and renovated so everything is new. It has a queen bed in the bedroom and a modern sofa that folds flat to a second double bed. The studio can accommodate up to 4 guests. Features include full kitchen with dishwasher, newly renovated bath with oversized shower, new front-loading washer and dryer in your unit. There is a sitting area with sofa and easy chair with ottoman facing a wall mounted flat screen HDTV. In the open area you will find a large dining table for 4 with new white leather chairs. You have private off-street parking just steps away from your entrance and outdoor seating in the front of the building on the shared porch and patio where you can relax after a day of sightseeing. Rate includes everything but the DC Sales and Occupancy Tax when applicable.
We provide a detailed 10-page Welcome Guide upon confirmation of your reservation with helpful details about your apartment, neighborhood and Washington to ensure that you get the most out of your visit.
* Private off-street parking space.
* Full kitchen.
* Private entrance.
* Washer/dryer (with laundry soap) in studio.
* WIFI and HDTV with full cable.
* The safest neighborhood in Washington, DC.
* ½ block from the D5/D6 MetroBus stop that will take you to The National Mall and all other interesting sights in the city.
* A variety of restaurants (some really superb!), Starbucks Coffee, banks, Post Office, dry cleaners, UPS Store, market, and pharmacy are located on your block.
* 5 blocks to Safeway (large grocery store), CVS (large drug store and pharmacy), wine shop, superb fish market, churches, excellent restaurants, cafes and markets, more restaurants and Sunday Farmers Market.
* 3 blocks to Battery-Kemble National Park hiking trails and the trail to the Potomac River, C&O Canal and Fletcher's Boathouse.
* 2 blocks to Palisades Park and Recreation with tennis courts, playing field, basketball court, astro-turf field, enclosed children's playground with climbing structures, sand box and swings.
* Limitless free cultural options in Washington, DC. You are a mere 20 minute drive by car to The National Mall with its memorials, monuments, gardens, open spaces and 21 Smithsonian museums. It’s also just a 15 minute drive to the Kennedy Center (free performance every night at 6pm!).
Located on the D5/D6 bus lines (corner MacArthur Blvd NW and Dana Place, NW…1/2 block away) which will take you on a beautiful ride through historic Georgetown, DuPont Circle, Foggy Bottom, The World Bank, The White House, Downtown, The National Mall, Penn Quarter, Metro Center, Union Station and The Capital Building, i.e. everything that you would want to see! Grab a Starbucks, sit back and relax while you enjoy the best $1.70 ride through some of the most interesting and lovely neighborhoods in DC! For information on public transit please visit the Washington Metro Area Transit Authority's website Go to "Trip Planner" to find the travel options between your desired destination and our house. If you bring a car we have off-street parking. If you don't have a car and need one, try Zipcar or Car2Go car shares; Uber taxi; or regular taxis.
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
My business is LUXbnb, we offer short-stay properties in wonderful neighborhoods in Northwest Washington including those areas in high demand by visitors, i.e. DuPont Circle, Georgetown, Palisades and Capitol Hill. We offer studios to full homes for stays of 4 nights up to 8 months. Let us know your travel plans and we will find the best fit for your needs. Be generous and share the knowledge of LUXbnb, your source for short-stay rentals in Washington, with your friends, family and colleagues.
Our latest addition are vacation properties for Washingtonians. See the Washington Vacations section on our website for homes in the nearby mountains. Take a few days away from the bustle of the city to explore our bucolic countryside little changed over the past 2 to 3 centuries. Visit wineries and orchards, significant Civil War battlefields and historic towns, hike the Apalachian Trail or follow in the footsteps of our founding fathers by visiting their homes. There is plenty to do that beckons you to leave the city for a weekend or a week.
A bit about me...I am a former Californian who, after 12 years in DC, is now an honorary Washington native. Being well traveled both domestically and internationally has given me a great appreciation for the enrichment contact with others brings to our experience. I am well-versed on the 'must-see' sights, monuments and museums of our culturally rich city, along with the unique experiences your find only in Washington. We share that insight with our guests in our property Welcome Guides which we send upon confirmation.
We very much enjoy hosting visitors to our Nation's Capital and ensuring that they are able to make the most of their visit.
Your short-stay source in Washington.
Location. Urban living means idyllic neighborhood retreat. Parking!
You’ll enjoy a carefree, personalized stay in Washington, DC all expertly guided from your first inquiry to your departure by LUXbnb. Our client-services staff is available 7 days a week to answer questions and resolve any issues. LUXbnb takes care of the details so you can create the travel experience YOU envision in the DC neighborhood of your choice! “LUXbnb, Your source for short-term rentals in Washington, DC.”