Palisades Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Delightful newly renovated private one bedroom apartment with full kitchen' parking available
*We have on-site parking available at this property for a fee of $10 per night (subject to availability). Guests are required to indicate if they will need on-site parking before they make a reservation.
The Palisades Plush is a delightful ground floor private 1 bedroom apartment in the heart of The Palisades Village neighborhood of Washington, DC. This apartment was recently gutted and renovated so everything is new. It has a queen bed in the bedroom and a modern sofa that folds flat to a second double bed. The studio can accommodate up to 4 guests.
Unique amenities include full kitchen with dishwasher, newly renovated striking bath with oversized shower, new front loading washer and dryer in your unit. There is a sitting area with sofa and easy chair with ottoman facing a wall mounted flat screen HDTV. In the open area you will find a large dining table for 4 with new white leather chairs. You have a private off street parking just steps away from your entrance and outdoor seating on the in the front of the building on the shared porch and patio where you can relax after a day of sightseeing.
Located in the safest neighborhood in Washington, DC.
* Private off-street street parking space at your front door ($10 per night)
* Full kitchen.
* Private entrance.
* Washer/dryer (with laundry soap) in studio.
* WIFI and HDTV with full cable.
C. NEIGHBORHOOD AMENITIES:
* The safest neighborhood in Washington, DC.
* ½ block from the D5/D6 MetroBus stop that will take you to The National Mall and all other interesting sights in the city.
* A variety of restaurants (some really superb!), Starbucks Coffee, banks, Post Office, dry cleaners, UPS Store, market, and pharmacy are located on your block.
* 5 blocks to Safeway (large grocery store), CVS (large drug store and pharmacy), superb wine store, superb fish market, churches, excellent restaurants, cafes and markets, more restaurants and Sunday Farmers Market.
* 3 blocks to Battery-Kemble National Park hiking trails and the trail to the Potomac River, C&O Canal and Fletcher's Boathouse.
* 2 blocks to Palisades Park and Recreation with tennis courts, playing field, basketball court, astro-turf field, enclosed children's playground with climbing structures, sand box and swings.
Located on the D5/D6 bus lines (corner MacArthur Blvd NW and Dana Place, NW…1/2 block away) which will take you on a beautiful ride through historic Georgetown, DuPont Circle, Foggy Bottom, The World Bank, The White House, Downtown, The National Mall, Penn Quarter, Metro Center, Union Station and The Capital Building, i.e. everything that you would want to see! Grab a Starbucks, sit back and relax while you enjoy the best $1.70 ride through some of the most interesting and beautiful neighborhoods in the city! For further information on public transit please visit Washington Metro Area Transit Authority's (WMATA) website. Go to 'Trip Planner' to find the travel options between your desired destination and our house.
* Limitless free cultural options. You are a mere 20 minute drive by car to The National Mall with its memorials, monuments, gardens, open spaces and 21 Smithsonian museums. It’s also just a 15 minute drive to the Kennedy Center (free performance every night at 6pm!).
* ~2 miles to American University, Georgetown, Georgetown University, and the French and German Embassies.
John – “The Palisades area which is just west of Georgetown is a charming, safe and quaint neighborhood. The unit Palisades Plush was truly as it was advertised. The unit was immaculate. The facilities, including the kitchen & laundry were impeccable. The queen sized bed was very comfortable. The list of 'House Rules' which was emailed to us contained many valuable suggestions for sights and just getting around Washington DC. I will admit taking the taxi the first day from Union Station was a bit daunting as we left Washington DC. John & I were determined to use public transportation during our visit. As it turns out the D6 bus stop which is located across the street from the unit will get you to and from all of the Washington Mall!' May2013
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
My business is LUXbnb, we offer short-stay properties in wonderful neighborhoods in Northwest Washington including those areas in high demand by visitors, i.e. DuPont Circle, Georgetown, Palisades and Capitol Hill. We offer studios to full homes for stays of 4 nights up to 8 months. Let us know your travel plans and we will find the best fit for your needs. Be generous and share the knowledge of LUXbnb, your source for short-stay rentals in Washington, with your friends, family and colleagues.
Our latest addition are vacation properties for Washingtonians. See the Washington Vacations section on our website for homes in the nearby mountains. Take a few days away from the bustle of the city to explore our bucolic countryside little changed over the past 2 to 3 centuries. Visit wineries and orchards, significant Civil War battlefields and historic towns, hike the Apalachian Trail or follow in the footsteps of our founding fathers by visiting their homes. There is plenty to do that beckons you to leave the city for a weekend or a week.
A bit about me...I am a former Californian who, after 12 years in DC, is now an honorary Washington native. Being well traveled both domestically and internationally has given me a great appreciation for the enrichment contact with others brings to our experience. I am well-versed on the 'must-see' sights, monuments and museums of our culturally rich city, along with the unique experiences your find only in Washington. We share that insight with our guests in our property Welcome Guides which we send upon confirmation.
We very much enjoy hosting visitors to our Nation's Capital and ensuring that they are able to make the most of their visit.
Your short-stay source in Washington.
Location. Urban living means idyllic neighborhood retreat. Parking!
You’ll enjoy a carefree, personalized stay in Washington, DC all expertly guided from your first inquiry to your departure by LUXbnb. Our client-services staff is available 7 days a week to answer questions and resolve any issues. LUXbnb takes care of the details so you can create the travel experience YOU envision in the DC neighborhood of your choice! “LUXbnb, Your source for short-term rentals in Washington, DC.”