Chelsea Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Enjoy Manhattan On A Budget!
This renovated loft in the heart of Chelsea is the perfect apartment for you and your friends! Sleeps 6 total.
The apartment building is a walk-up which means there is no elevator. The stairs aren't very steep and three flights is great exercise. There is exposed brick and exposed sprinklers throughout the apartment.
There is one private bedroom with a comfortable full/double size bed and the open plan living room has an additional two full/double size beds. You can see the divider in the photos for extra privacy. The maximum capacity of this apartment sleeps six people comfortably! Bed linens and towels are provided in the apartment.
The kitchenette is built in and there is a small fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and toaster. It is NOT a full kitchen and does not have cooking facilities such as stove top and oven. There are plenty of restaurants, cafes, diners just around the corner as well as a Caffe Bene and Starbucks for your coffee needs.
**Please read the below apartment rules and check in and check out information**
- Check in is between 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM. Early/late check in ($25/hour cash) may be available and must be organized 1 week before check in.
- Check out is at 11:00 AM. Late check out ($25/hour cash) may be available and must be organized and paid at check in.
- No smoking in the apartment. A fumigation fee of $275 USD will be deducted from security deposit if smoke is detected.
- No pets are allowed in the apartment.
- No parties are allowed in the apartment.
- Please respect the neighbors and keep noise to a minimum.
- Have an awesome time in New York!
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
Guestbook comments from the owner
Apartment was in a perfect location.. Could walk to Chelsea markets, time square and fifth avenue. Lots of cheap eating places within walking distance on 7th. We were met on arrival by the owner, who helped us with our luggage and told us about the area. We had six girls staying in this apartment; the bedding arrangement was great and we managed fine with the space. New york is the city that never sleep and I would recommend this apartment to my family and friends