San Diego House Rental Photos and Description
Luxurious Brand New 2 Bedroom by San Diego Bay w/ 2 Private Patios; Great Deal!
This zen-inspired, newly remodeled 2 bedroom home has modern decor, gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops & stainless steel appliances, brand new entertainment center, and a huge private outdoor patio with grill and dining table that you can relax and enjoy beautiful sunsets and a corridor view of San Diego Bay.
The master bedroom has a comfy king bed and large closet. There is a newly built bathroom with pebble rock wall and soothing shower. The second bedroom has a comfortable queen bed and private half bath.
Here are the details:
Sleeps 4 comfortably with huge king-size bed in master bedroom, comfy queen size bed in 2nd bedroom, and queen sleeper sofa in living room.
- two luxurious bathrooms (huge stand-up shower with modern shower fixtures in master, half bath in 2nd bedroom)
- all stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- large, outdoor private patio with comfy seating for 6 and 2 lounge chairs
- stainless steel propane grill for cooking
- free high-speed wireless internet
- free cable TV
- pak-n-play portable cirb and highchair available upon request
Why this is the ideal location for your vacation:
- Corridor view of San Diego bay/marina and breathtaking sunsets.
- peaceful street in great neighborhood, yet 5 minutes to the heart of downtown and all the action
- walk to some of San Diego's top attractions, and drive to the rest in under 10-15 minutes!
Within 10-15 minute walk to:
- Balboa park / San Diego Zoo
- Little Italy (quaint shopping and dining, just blocks away)
- Mission Hills shopping district
- Banker's Hill (cool restaurants, bars, coffee shops)
- San Diego harbor
Within 5-10 minute drive of:
- the Pacific Ocean & beaches
- San Diego Airport (SAN)
- Sea World
- Coronado and historic Hotel del Coronado and beach
- the Gas Lamp Quarter shopping, bar & restaurant district
- the maritime museums
- scenic Old Town
- Petco Park baseball stadium - home of the Padres
- Qualcomm football stadium - home of the Chargers
- The USS Midway aircraft carrier museum
- Horton Plaza Mall
- Seaport Village shops
- San Diego convention center
We will treat you like family and do everything it takes to ensure your stay at our property goes down as one of your best vacation memories.
We look forward to hosting you!
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
What makes this house unique
Located in San Diego's prestigious Little Italy neighborhood and walking distance to museums, dining, shopping, Balboa Park, and much more.
The views, brand new high end decor, and huge private backyard patio will have you saying "WOW"!