Moving to the area? Transitioning as you move into a new home? Long vacation planned in the Seattle area? Condo with a one-month minimum stay available with all utilities included. No weight limit or restrictions on your dog, either! Condo is located near downtown Renton, just off exit 3 on I-405. Complex is a large, quiet, established community.
- 1 month minimum lease
- 2 bedrooms (1 queen, 1 full), 2 full baths, 900ft
- 1 covered parking spot with free visitor parking
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Fully furnished with all basics including all furniture, utensils, pots & pans, dishes, TV, DVD player
- Utilities include water, garbage, sewer, electricity, heat, cable, WIFI
- Greenbelt for your dog right outside your door
- Tennis court, seasonal outdoor heated pool
- No dog breed/size restrictions (1 dog limit)
- No indoor smoking
- $200 USD damage deposit required
- One block from Metro bus route 148, which take you to downtown Seattle, Fairwood, the Renton Transit Center, and the South Renton P&R.
- Avoid bridge traffic issues - direct routes to Seattle and the Eastside. Close to the SeaTac Airport.
- Nearby cities are Seattle, Bellevue, Newcastle, SeaTac, Burien, Federal Way, Kent, Issaquah.
- Local fun areas include the new Renton Landing shopping area, Southcenter Mall, the Cedar River Trail, Coulon Beach Park, Lake Washington, and plenty of hiking trails towards Issaquah. One hour to winter skiing and snowshoeing at Snoqualmie Pass.
- Great for employees just moving to the area that work for local companies such as Boeing, Weyerhaeuser, T-Mobile, Microsoft, Amazon, Starbucks, etc.
Hi there! From two Seattle natives, welcome! My husband and I both grew up in the beautiful Pacific Northwest and have a passion for the outdoors. If we are not hiking or snowshoeing, then we're just pausing to plan our next trip! After getting married in January of 2012 (on a Seattle ferry in the snow!), we settled down in Kevin's home and decided to rent out Michelle's condo. We hope you enjoy your stay and fall in love with the Seattle area!
Michelle bought this condo because of the convenient location to Seattle and Bellevue, and the complex also allowed large dogs. Her Husky was very appreciative!
Renton is tucked in between Lake Washington and the foothills of the Cascade Mountains. It is minutes from the water or mountains, as well as nearby cities. It is home to several Boeing facilities and is a convenient location to Seattle or the Eastside cities.
Local activities just minutes from the condo:
Hiking and trails
Shopping at Bellevue Square or Southcenter Mall
Skiing and snowshoeing (1 hour away)
And much, much more!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Notes||No taxes due to full month length of stay. Longer rentals welcome as well.
$1600 per month, minimum 1 month stay.
$50 cleaning fee due with payment.
$200 USD damage deposit required.
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Owner lives nearby.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.