DESCRIPTION (Please read completely before calling):
Enjoy the entire top floor suite of this beautifully restored 1950's beach cottage only ten minutes walking distance to the beach (less than a mile).
This remodeled unit is decked out with brand new furniture. The master bedroom features a queen size bed and large travertine bathroom with jacuzzi tub, separate shower, and double sink. The second bedroom has two twin beds with pillow-top mattresses. The third smaller bedroom is a combination TV-room with fold-out double bed futon. The second bathroom is off the hall and convenient to the second and third bedrooms. A queen and twin air mattress is also available.
If you are familiar with Huntington Beach you know that houses here simply don't have large yards if any at all. Our cottage features one of the largest yards in town! It's a wonderful place to tan or take in the ocean breezes.
Please no smoking, pets, or parties. We want our beautiful home to be your home every time you travel to Huntington Beach.
* Kitchen with cooktop and microwave
• Propane grill with side burner
* Travertine master bathroom with jacuzzi tub, separate shower, and double sink
* Beautifully manicured landscape with large palm trees, flowering Bird of Paradise, peaceful fountain, and hummingbirds
* Large enclosed backyard with sport court, basketball hoop, bar counter with 5 stools, picnic table, and outdoor fireplace
* Exterior stairway entrance with keypad entry
* 2 TV's with cable
* Wireless high speed internet
* Clean linens and towels provided
* Boogie boards, beach chairs, cooler, bikes (available for rent)
* Hammock sunning lounge
* 10 Minute Walk To Beach, Main Street, and Pier (less than a mile)
* Short walk to restaurants, convenience store, liquor store, and cleaners
* Restaurants & Nightlife
Things to Do in Huntington Beach:
* Main Street fair every Tuesday evening
* Restaurants and nightlife
* Shop at South Coast Plaza or Fashion Island
Top things to do on a budget:
* People watch
* Rent a surfboard or bike
Top things to do with a family:
* Fire pits at beach (go early to reserve)
* Fishing on pier (rentals at pier)
Keywords: huntington beach, california, vacation home, orange county, surf city, house, cottage, bungalow, condo, beach, rental, ocean, view, ocean view, newport beach, disneyland, downtown, shopping, nightlife, surfing, beach house
Bikes (available upon request)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
Nov 15 2013 - Feb 28 2014
My Standard Rate
$75 Cleaning Fee
$300 Security Deposit (Refundable)
Visa or MasterCard Accepted!
|Listed rates EXCLUDE pricing for the following:
- Holidays and special events (July 4th, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Sports Competitions, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, etc.)
- Last minute bookings
- Short term stays
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.