Morro de São Paulo Villa Rental Photos and Description
Villa 4 bedrooms, eight people, kitchen, bathrooms, wooden balcony 54 m2, garden
Beautiful villa in the shade of coconut palms and almond trees, surrounded by hibiscus, in perfect position on the edge of the sea, a few meters of mud baths, main tourist attraction of Morro de São Paulo.
Villa-Monkey Beach is located between Morro de São Paulo and Gamboa, and arrives in the village of Morro a fantastic walk along beautiful beaches and wonderful scenery. It also comes in Villa-Monkey Beach by boat, right in front of the house. Nearby guests will find bars and restaurants and the Sailing Club. One can book horseback riding and boat trips, deep sea fishing for ..
The beach of Vila-Monkey Beach at his feet, the romantic sunset coconut trees lying in the seaside;
the charm of the night starry sky relaxing in the garden of Villa-Monkey Beach; everything for your unforgettable holiday on the island of Morro de São Paulo.
The Monkey-Vila Beach consists of:
- A luxurious balcony of 54 m2 wood Jaqueira, nicely ventilated and covered by the sea breeze, in front of a view permanently on the bay and the boats, with a living room and a dining room
- Four bedrooms with two double and two single-together (twins) for eight people,
- A bathroom with shower, toilet and sink;
a toilet and sink;
sternum with a bathroom sink and you hold your shower in the heart of the forest clay; behind a bamboo fence, looking out to sea;
another shower in the garden, beneath an almond tree.
- An open kitchen on the veranda;
- Fixed a barbecue in the garden;
- A beautiful garden.
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome