Location, location, location!! Views, views, views!! The best location and golf course/mountain views in Phase 1 of the gated Mesquite Country Club! This ground level, end unit, is right on the 11th hole Par 3 of this public golf course. Absolutely INCREDIBLE panoramic views of the golf course and mountains! JUST RENOVATED with all new carpeting, paint, stainless steel appliances, flat screen TV's and furnishings.
Even though the views are amazing you will still feel private and enjoy the quietness on the patio due its orientation and location within the complex. Being an end unit of this building (versus an interior unit) gives you a wide view of the golf course all the way to the mountains.
- Bulidings are an attractive Mediterranean style with ceramic tile roofs. Condo is approximately 1200 sq ft.
- Condo is nestled comfortably on the golf course and within the complex so as not to be near any streets. It is quiet, and relaxing.
- Pool (1 of 4 in this Phase) spa, and tennis court (recently re-surfaced) are just steps from the front door of this condo! They too, have incredible mountain views.
- Living room and Master Bedroom have new flat screen TV's. LR has a separate stereo with an I-Pod docking station. 2nd/guest bedroom has a new flat screen TV with DVD only.
- Master Suite is spacious and has golf/mountain views. It features a new Cal King size bed with duvet, its own full bath and access to the patio.
- 2nd/guest bedroom includes new Queen size bed with duvet, private patio, and close proximity to full second bath.
- High speed internet with Wi-FI is included.
- New Full Size Washer and Dryer.
- Walking/bicycle path runs close by and downtown Palm Springs is only 1.5 miles away! Palm Springs is like a village with world class restaurants and bars with live music to suit all tastes.
- The beaches of Southern California and Amusement Parks of LA are only a 2 hr drive away. San Diego 2.5 hrs away.
- Palm Springs International Airport is a short 5 min drive from the condo. You would never know it, since you cannot even hear it from the property.
You will not be dissapointed with this Condo and we truly believe you will want to come back! Thanks for looking!
Keywords: Condo, condominium, townhouse, Palm Springs, golf, golf course, view, mountain, pool, downtown, flat, gated, ground floor, tennis, spa, renovated, upscale, 2 bath, 2 bedroom, full kitchen, newer, king.
My wife, 2 grown kids and I love coming to the desert from Washington State to enjoy the weather, the Village lifestyle of Palm Springs, and discover new activities on every trip.
We have been coming to the desert 2-3 times per year for 15 years. We have stayed in most of the major hotels and several condo complexes. We have rented in Mesquite Country Club at least 12 times. When this unit came on the market we HAD to buy it due to its quiet location, views, and steps to pool. We really enjoyed renovating it and supplying it with all brand new furnishings.
The close proximity to downtown Palm Springs, while being on a quiet golf course, is unusual and probably our favorite benefit. We love spending the day at the pool or golfing, come home for relaxation on the patio and then either BBQ or head downtown for dinner and/or entertainment.
There are many hiking trails within 5 miles of the condo for any length and skill level. Being next to 1 of the 4 pools in this phase means it is easy to keep your drink full, and since there are multiple pools none ever seem crowded. This condo has everything you would want in a Desert Condo Vacation.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.