This newly renovated Creole Cottage in New Orleans is just 6 short blocks from the French Quarter and only 2 quick blocks from the jazz clubs on Frenchmen Street. A 24 hour taxi stand is also only 2 blocks away.
Built in the 1820s and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this private, two bedroom home was recently converted into a spacious artist's loft. The design respects the cottage's architectural history, both in scale and materials, while introducing a modern, minimal aesthetic.
Inside, the open loft is as soothing in its comforts as it is dramatic in its design. Outside, a private patio lushly landscaped with tropical foliage affords a quiet spot for relaxation.
• Short walking Distance to French Quarter & Frenchmen Street Music Clubs
• 24 hour Taxi Stand just 2 short blocks away
• Comfortable Two Bedroom with over 725 Square Feet
• Central Heat & Air Conditioning
• Private Lushly Landscaped Tropical Garden
• Spa Bathroom with Antique Claw Foot Tubs & Oversized Rain Showerhead
• High Ceilings
• Hand Troweled Cement Floors
• Well-Equipped Kitchen
• High Speed Wifi
• Large 46” Flat Screen HD Television
• High Speed Wireless Internet
• Queen Size Pillow-Top Mattress in Bedrooms
• Fully Equipped Kitchen including Dishwasher
• Washer & Dryer inside the Home
• Room Darkening Shades in Bedrooms
• Plenty of Free Parking on the Street Directly in Front
• Fitness Center only 4 short blocks away ($10/day)
**PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A BRAND NEW RENTAL. TO UNDERSTAND OUR COMMITMENT TO QUALITY AND TO YOUR COMFORT PLEASE VISIT OUR OTHER HIGHLY RATED AND REVIEWED PROPERTY (VRBO LISTING #311963, HOMEAWAY #340714).
• Voted one of the greatest neighborhoods in America •
The Faubourg Marigny shares a border with the French Quarter along Esplanade Avenue. Here, we are central to some of the city's most renowned shops, restaurants and nightclubs. We are also less than 10 minutes from Jazz Fest and City Park, with the newly-expanded New Orleans Museum of Art.
Over the past decade, the Marigny has emerged as one of the city's vital centers of activity...Today some of the best bars and nightspots in New Orleans are along Frenchmen Street, the Marigny's main drag.--Frommer's
With architectural styles ranging from classic Creole Cottage to Victorian Mansion, the Marigny is in effect a residential extension of the French Quarter. The streets are more peaceful and the residents more bohemian--what the French Quarter used to be like 20 years ago.--Fodor's
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
|Fees And Taxes||$100 cleaning fee|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.