Learn more about this apartment on our website at: http://www.splendidstay.com/le-duplex
What services can you expect?
- Personal welcome : we'll send a friendly face to get you settled into your new home.
- Free iPhone 4 with local and unlimited calls to the USA
- 24/7 concierge service and Travel Concierge to organize your trip and ensure your experience is a truly ‘local’ one
- A 'Splendid Guide' full of recommendations, helpful advice and an extensive review of all the latest events taking place in Paris
- High-speed Wifi
- High-quality towels and bed linens
- Luxurious Rituals toiletry set
Romance and rooftops
Located on the 6th floor with two large terraces, access to the rooftop and a view of the Eiffel Tower, this duplex flat would be any traveler dream. With the living room, the kitchen and dining room located on the bottom floor, the upstairs bedroom is indulged with a luxuriously comfortable bed and an aura of utter tranquility. If you’re struck with a flash of inspiration, or simply wish to mix work with play, there is also a desk area to ensure business continues as usual. Party of four? Fret not! This flat comes with a convertible sofa and can accommodate up to four guests with ease.
The apartment houses a fully equipped kitchen, a flat screen TV, wireless internet access, and an iPod dock. It has a fresh, contemporary and artsy interior, and if that’s not enough to center your soul, why not pause to appreciate the handpicked photography adorning the walls?
As with all of our apartments, the bathroom is stocked with lavish products by Rituals, and all bed sheets, bathrobes and towels are of exquisitely quality by KingOfCotton. Additional services such as dry-cleaning and fridge-fill are available upon request. Please contact us for further details.
There is much to say about the area in which this apartment is located. Exclusively situated next to the reputable Avenue Foch, and St. James Hotel– home of the Michelin-starred restaurant Les Tablettes– there's no excuse to stay in.
With a short walk to the Trocadero, a three-minute walk to the nearest metro station and a mere two stops from the Champs-Elysées, the romantic city of Paris is really at your feet. Back again after a day of sightseeing for a quick rest before heading out to soak the city in by night? Why not pop over to the Rue des Belles-Feuilles, which holds one of Paris’ best fromageries, a fruit and vegetables market, a large supermarket and endless local shops for some canapés and nibbles? More stylish than starving? Voilà; a short walk and you are at the trendy Avenue Victor Hugo, with its exclusive French brands such as Céline, Sandro, Maje, The Kooples, Gérard Darel, Claude Pierlot… and the list goes on.
In short, when in Paris, do as the Parisians. Indulge.
Learn more about this apartment or about our other properties at: http://www.splendidstay.com
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
|50% when you book, 50% on arrival|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.