Cottage Point House Rental Photos and Description
Sydney holiday home rental just 45min drive from Sydney's CBD
Designed as three timber pavilions, this award winning home features an elevated living pavilion at street level with a bedroom pavilion and pool house below. Building this home as his own, leading Australian architect Bruce Rickard has incorporated his signature use of exposed structural trusses, central fireplace and built in bench seating along the perimeter walls.
The living pavilion has lots of open space, the rooms have been tastefully presented and the lap-pool is beckoning. There is always something new to look at… the light on the trees, the movement of the wind and boats on the water, the moon, and the wildlife.
Be inspired by the grandeur, peace and tranquility of the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park – fishing, bushwalking, kayaking, casual/fine dining, boating, relaxing.
Just a 45 minute drive from the Sydney’s CBD, the property is a short walk to the Cottage Point Inn, the Cottage Point Kiosk and the Kur-ring-gai Motor Yacht Club.
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
Included with your booking...
- Cleaning: indoor clean and outdoor clean (blow down of outdoor area and cleaning of swimming pool) prior to your stay
- Bedroom Linen: each of the 4 bedrooms has a queen bed and 4 pillows. Beds are made with flat sheet, top sheet, pillow cases and duvet
- Bathroom Linen: we provide 8 bath towels for guests and each bathroom has hand towels and floor mats
Toiletries: we provide Sukin shampoo, conditioner, body wash and hand soap
- Kitchen: fully equipped with cooking/eating utensils, gas stove, electric oven, french door fridge, Nespresso coffee machine with milk frother and coffee capsule
- BBQ: including spare gas cylinder
- Firewood: for winter bookings made between May and August