Austin House Rental Photos and Description
Newer home in quiet neighborhood with study, garage, back yard
Spacious 2/2 home with study, large backyard, gas fireplace, well stocked kitchen, and garage. Centrally located south of downtown near Ben White (290/71) and South Congress. Lovely six-year-old home furnished with original art, antiques, and well stocked kitchen/linens. All the comforts of home--all you need to bring is your clothes. Several reviewers have mentioned how comfortable the pillow top mattresses are with 3 inch tempurpedic overlays. Combined with Dohm white noise machines they make for a great nights sleep! Enjoy coffee or cocktails on the covered back porch and grill out for dinner.
Minimum 30 day stay, will be available May 28.
* all bills paid including water/electric, gas, wireless internet, cable with DVR
* large fenced-in backyard with patio, grill, outdoor furniture
* two-car garage with garage door opener (one side of garage will be available)
* new tile floors throughout, designer colors, fully furnished
* stainless appliances in kitchen
* master bath with large glassed-in shower and garden tub
* walk-in closet in master bedroom
* two bedrooms with queen size beds-nice pillow tops with tempurpedic overlays
* study has desk, file cabinet and twin bed (not two twins as shown in photo)
* washer/dryer off kitchen in pantry room
* lawn care and sprinkler system included
* pets negotiable with deposit
**please note this is a non-smoking property**
- non smoking only
- pets considered
Carey and Dave are well traveled and both work at a large hospital in downtown Austin. Carey is from Texas and has been in Austin since 1988, Dave is from Montana and relocated to Austin to be with Carey (and enjoy mountain biking year round!). If you would like any recommendations for outdoor activities, cycling trails, parks, etc they can help out. Two small, well-behaved dogs live in the other half of the duplex and will be seen in the gated off backyard when they choose to come out their doggie door. No barking!
We chose this property six years ago when the house was built because we both love cycling and wanted to be able to ride our bikes to downtown and work--20 minute leisurely ride to Town Lake, 10-15 minutes to S. Congress restaurants, Continental Club, great coffee shops and Mexican food.
We love the location of this home and the low upkeep. Tile floors throughout keep things clean and dog friendly, vaulted ceilings make the area feel larger. The master bedroom gets plenty of light, but has 2' wooden blinds and curtains if you would like to sleep late!