The ranch is a working ranch with cattle, mostly Long Horns, several colts, and a few adult horses come and go from the property as needed. There is a fairly elaborate set of facilities from stud pens to full stocked tank for fishing. The grounds are completely accessible and lots of fun can be had. The use of a Kawasaki mule will help getting around so that visitors can enjoy the entire ranch.
• 5 Bedroom Main House
• 1 Bedroom Bunk House
• Conference Room
• Unlimited 4G internet
• WiFi access in most places on property
• 6 Miles from Luling and San Marcos River
• Local municipal golf course
• 10 minutes from Palmetto State Park
• 15 Minutes from the historic City of Gonzales
Our family recently purchased this property to enjoy family get togethers and host events. It is such an incredible place, we don't want it to go to waste with the occasional use, so we decided to offer it to friends and others to maximize the enjoyment. Though this is new to our family, we really hope that other families will enjoy this beautiful place.
The property is near I-10, close to Houston, Austin, and San Antonio. If you have a chance you can visit Gonzales, TX, a wonderful town that was basically the start of Texas...
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Notes: Rates are based on 10 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest|
|Property Damage Protection||$89.00|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500.00|
|Sleeps up to 25|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: