Reunion, located off Orlando's I-4 corridor, is within minutes of Disney and Orlando's main attractions. In fact, eight of the country's top 15 tourist attractions, along with The Mall at Millenia, Downtown Orlando and the Orlando International Airport - which is less than a half hour away - are just a short drive from Reunion's front gate. Enter Reunion's gated entrance and enjoy the solace of your luxury Reunion Villa. Within the resort there are numerous activities and amenities to keep both you and your family entertained within Reunion's world class amenities.
Reunion Unbeatable Amenities Include
Reunion Resort's 11 Pools
1. Seven Eagles – Large swimming pool with bar and grille, 2 hot tubs, gym, arcade, pool table and ping pong tables
2. Center Court Ridge – Large pool, hot tub, next to playground and tennis courts
3. The Terraces Reunion Pool – Large lap pool with BBQ area and picnic area
4. Gathering Drive Pool in Homestead – Pool, hot tub and small kid's pool
5. Heritage Crossing Pool Number #1 – Pool with hot tub
6. Heritage Crossing Pool Number #2 - Pool with hot tub
7. Carriage Pointe Pool – Pool with hot tub
8. Villas at Reunion Square – Pool and small kids pool with golf views
9. Sandy Ridge Pool – Pool with hot tub and golf views
10. Eleven Roof Top Pool – On the eleventh floor of Reunion Grande. This pool is for adults only.
11. Reunion Resort Water Park* - One mile lazy river, twisting water slide, large kids water activity play area, kid's pool area, volleyball court, bar, restaurant and daily activities. *Water park access is subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged and paid for.
3 Championship Golf Courses*
Reunion’s outstanding golf is recognized as some of the greatest 54 holes of golf in central Florida. Polish off your clubs and experience three Signature golf courses designed by some of the greatest names in golf — Tom Watson with his Independence course, Arnold Palmer's Legacy course and Jack Nicklaus' Tradition course. *Green fees apply, and access is subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged and paid for.
6 Onsite Dining Options
Within the resort you will find many options ranging from grabbing a quick lunch to a glamorous dinner.
1. Eleven – On the 11th floor of Reunion Grande - 7,000-square foot, glamorous, year-round indoor/outdoor lounge, roof top with pool offering stunning views, handcrafted cocktails and great music.
2. Forte – Forte's world class menu includes fresh seafood and steaks, gourmet pasta dishes, and delicious pastas.
3. Clubhouse Grill – Wide variety of traditional American breakfast, lunch and dinner menus
4. The Cove – Caribbean inspired menu of sandwiches, salads, snacks and smoothies
5. Longboards – Poolside pizza, salads and sandwiches are freshly made to order
6. Grande Sushi – Sushi bar perfect for an afternoon snack or full meal
Reunion's Outdoor Activities
Florida’s year round sun and Reunion's postcard-perfect landscape setting offers a perfect combination of outdoor recreation.
• 2 Community playgrounds - lets the kids burn off their excitement
• Tennis - test your reflexes at one of six lighted, Hydro-grid courts
• Bike - bring your own or rent a bicycle and explore the lush Central Florida beauty surrounding Reunion Resort
• Fitness - Reunion Resort’s fitness center features state-of-the-art equipment plus yoga, aqua fitness and personal training classes
• Walking Trails - enjoy the fresh air and unique Central Florida wildlife as you stroll, jog or bike around Reunion's wonderful landscape
For the Kids
• Kids Crew - a special club for children ages 4-10. Additional fee applies.
• Arcade lounge for kids and teens to enjoy video games and more!
• 2 community playgrounds