Kava Villa on Phillip Island is a modern two-story holiday home, located in a quiet court with private gate access for residents to the safe swimming beach 15 meters away, making it the perfect location for families with children and couples to holiday. A short stroll along the Lover's Walk leads up to Cowes Village, where you will find many quaint cafes and restaurants.
Surrounding your villa is a courtyard with tropical garden, providing the perfect hideaway to relax or for the children to play.
Local attractions include the world famous penguin parade at dusk, which is great fun for little ones and adults alike, the Koala Conservation Centre and a world class maze, A Maze N Things. There are walking and cycling paths all around Cowes.
All bedding is supplied including pillows, doonas, doona covers and blankets. We provide tea towels, as well as a Portacot and high chair. Linen is NOT supplied so tenants are required to supply their own linen for the duration of their stay (bottom and top sheet, pillow cases and towels and bath mats).
Check in time is 2pm onwards, Check out is strictly 10am unless prior arrangement is made.
• Closest airport: Melbourne Tullamarine (165 km)
• Closest major city: Melbourne (140km)
• Walk to a quiet, safe beach in seconds, overlooking Mornington Peninsula and French Island
• Distance to Cowes’ main beach: 200m
• Cafes, pubs and speciality boutiques are 400m away
• A short drive will get you to the site of the famous Penguin Parade, a big hit with children and adults alike.