|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
Deer Valley Vista is a luxury, elegant and breathtaking townhome nestled between the ski slopes of Deer Valley and Jordanelle Reservoir.
The location is just perfect for your next ski holiday as Deer Valley Ski Resort is only 2 minutes away and can be seen from private balcony and bedrooms throughout the home. In the summer, Jordanelle Reservoir is just next-door for all of your summer time activities.
Property has 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths that can sleep 14 comfortably; lavish appliances and fixings throughout, 2 fireplaces, HDTV’s, air hockey table, pool table and private hot tub for all of your entertainment needs.
Finished in 2008, our three story, 3,200 square foot townhouse is located across from Deer Valley’s Deer Crest Gondola in the Shores at Stillwater. Our designer furnished home has a main floor master bedroom suite. The townhouse has fabulous views of the Jordanelle Lake and the slopes at Deer Valley that only a few homes in the area possess. We also have another townhome in the same vicinity that is very similar if this one is already booked!
If you are seeking a spacious townhouse, a great location, at a great price then this is the place for you! There are 3 flat screen HDTV’s. Each is equipped with Satellite TV and a DVD player. The Guest will never feel a chill because there is central heating throughout the house and A/C in the summer.
At our townhouse we share no expense! It is great for two families to share because we have two full kitchens,one dining room table that seats 8, two living rooms, two washers and dryers on the lower and main floors. The main floor kitchen has custom cabinetry, upgraded appliances, Viking Wolf Range stove, Viking Sub-Zero Viking refrigerator, 2 Viking Ovens and granite counter tops. There is no shortage of places to relax and complimented by a private Jacuzzi hot tub for eight people on the outdoor patio.
Here are just SOME of the wonderful features our home offers:
• Hand-picked decorations and art from around the world
• Limited edition custom framed photographs and artwork
• Central heating and A/C
• Extra “dimming” features; recessed lighting
• Two (2) laundry rooms (main & down) with front-loading HE Whirlpool washer & dryer and custom large cabinets (including hide-away iron/ironing board)
• 2 car (SUV) oversized garage with extra storage cabinets and racks for gear
• 8 person private Jacuzzi hot tub on the walk-out basement patio
• Custom entry door with Mountain décor hand-carved design
• Half bath with granite countertop for convenience.
• Gourmet, fully-stocked kitchen with everything you need to show off your great cooking skills to your family and guests.
• Viking Sub-Zero Refridgerator
• Four-burner Wolf Viking stove and oven
• Viking Digital Microwave & a Bosch EcoSense Dishwasher
• Custom wood cabinetry, granite countertops including a bar with bar stools for convenience and presentation
• Large custom dining room table that seats 8 comfortably
• Vaulted ceilings with oversized windows to enjoy the views and scenery accompanied by high quality privacy blinds
• Eight (8) foot wide Stone Fireplace that extends floor to ceiling
• Custom hardwood floors throughout to reflect the modern mountain lifestyle
• Large flat screen HDTV
• Furniture that comfortably seats 7 with plenty of room for any extra chairs
• Large balcony off of living room - view of mountains
• King size bed with highest-quality bedding and linen
• Flat screen TV with Direct TV & DVD player
• Oversized windows with privacy window coverings
• Private entranceway to main floor balcony
• His & Hers vanity inside granite countertops
• Travertine floors and shower walls with detailing
• Jetted tub
• Large walk-in Travertine shower
• Large walk-in closet with custom closet shelving and plenty of closet room
• Front-loading HE Whirlpool washer & dryer
• Open concept lounge over looking living room, dining room, kitchen.
1st Upstairs Bedroom:
• King size bed with highest quality bedding and linen
• Custom dresser and antique desk with accompanying bedside tables.
• Walk-in closet with custom shelving / closet organizer
1st Bedroom’s Personal Bathroom:
• Full-size bathroom with his and hers granite countertop vanity
• Travertine & stone decorated
• Bath tub and shower combined
2nd Upstairs Bedroom:
• King size bed with highest quality bedding and linen
• Floor to ceiling window; private balcony with views of Deer Valley and Wasatch Mountains
• Wood dresser, reading chairs and floor lamp
• Walk-in closet with custom shelving / closet organizer
2nd Bedroom’s Personal Bathroom:
• His and hers granite countertop vanity
• Travertine & stone decorated with over-sized shower
• HUGE 8 foot+ ceilings
• ANOTHER Eight (8) foot wide floor-to-ceiling stone/rock fireplace
• Over-sized windows and sliding door to walk-out patio that boasts a private Jacuzzi hot tub that seats 8.
• Pool table & air hockey table
• Custom built in trundle bed with down comforter & wardrobe shelving
• Several couches for seating the family
• Flat screen HDTV w/ Direct TV & DVD player
• Large extended granite bar with bar stools and countertops fully stocked with supplies for preparing and serving meals
• Stainless steel sink and appliances (microwave and fridge)
• Dark-oak cabinets showcasing a custom (20-bottle) wine rack and wine glass cabinet
• Two (2) custom bunk beds that EACH include a full-size double bed (bottom) and a Twin-size bed (top)
• Spacious walk-in closet and wood dressers for storage
• Full-size bathroom with granite countertops
We stayed here as a family last ski season and fell in love. What a great place! There is endless amounts of space and we needed it as we had 2 large family's traveling together. Often friends would stop by and visit and we would end up cooking dinner for 20+ in the grand main floor. The kitchen is certainly a chef’s kitchen, fully stocked and fully equipped with everything you could need. It’s also great to cook on the BBQ on the outside deck, overlooking Deer Valley Resort and Jordanelle Reservoir.
The layout of the house was especially well suited to having 2 families stay, as we all had our own bedroom, bathroom and lounge areas. The kids loved the home too, especially the pool table & game room; we couldn't tear them away unless we were going skiing. The house has parking for 4 cars, plus there's a parking lot nearby, which was very useful for visitors. This is a well cared for & maintained estate with fantastic views, lots of afternoon sun and that's a really important thing to consider when staying in Park City, stay on the wrong side of the valley and you are in shadow most of the day. We will certainly be returning and can’t thank the management team at iTrip Park City enough for the care and service they extended to us!
We would strongly recommend this home and look forward to next ski season!
This was our first time to Park City, Utah and our first time booking a vacation rental. The quality of the property and the level of customer service we received was excellent, so much so that we plan to do it again on our next vacation. The home was comfortable, modern, updated and equipped with everything we needed to have a quiet night in or for hosting & entertaining friends that we traveled with. The large Jacuzzi hot tub was a nice feature, as well as the HDTVs, fireplaces in most bedrooms & large game / family room. Looking forward to our next trip to Utah!
My family and I really enjoyed our week-long winter vacation in Park City. The home was well designed, comfortable to share between 2 large families and beautifully furnished with pieces from around the world. The amenities were vast, high-end and appreciated; we really liked all aspects of our trip - the hot tub, pool table, Viking kitchen appliances, the decks & balconies, fireplaces in each bedroom and more.
The property had all the comforts of home. It was welcoming each time we entered and was an excellent experience from start to finish. The decor was tastefully done to blend modern designs with the western / mountain atmosphere. We would stay here again or at any other property managed by Park City Vacation Properties.
We have stayed in many VRBO properties through the years, but hands down, this has been the cleanest, most luxurious, largest and personally decorated home we have ever stayed in. It was easy to find, check-in was simple and the location was perfect. This home has been professionally decorated; it’s like a five star hotel, only better and without the extreme price tag.
It has a gourmet kitchen with Viking appliances. We wanted to stay 'at home' and eat, rather than going out. The home was so large that everyone had their own room and en suite bathroom. With three floors in the property, no one was ever interrupted. The private hot tub is perfectly situated on one of the three patios/balconies. The pictures do not do this location or home justice. Swam at the pool, but the best part was just being able to relax in a quiet, peaceful setting surrounded by nature. We were sitting on the porch one night looking into the trees and a deer stood up and walked away. Park City and Heber are just minutes away, but you just do not want to leave the comfy couches and luxury property. Anyone choosing to stay here will never regret it and the service provided to us by Park City Vacation Properties, iTrip was exceptional! Our sincere thanks!
Oh we absolutely loved everything about our stay! The house was beautifully furnished, very cozy and roomy. We had two families together during our stay and the accommodations met every need. We’re big on cooking and the kitchen was fully stocked and supplied.Not to mention how convenient it is to drive up to Jordanelle, literally a five minute drive.
We were sad to leave but will definitely be returning back soon.
Thank you for providing us with a wonderful place to stay!
Park City, Utah has the right stuff – more accurately, the white stuff! Coined “The Greatest Snow on Earth”, you’ll find an average of 400 inches per year falling in this beautiful area tucked away mountains. Park City skiing is ideal, offering uncrowded slopes, diverse terrain and light, deep powdery snow.
There’s no better time to take a Park City vacation than in January for the Sundance Film Festival 2012. Known as the largest independent film festival in the U.S., this celebration draws thousands from all over the world to acknowledge independent, creative filmmakers.
Park City, Utah is a vibrant, lively and thriving mountain town, just 35 minutes east of Salt Lake City International Airport. This highly accessible winter (and summer!) destination town is home to the yearly Sundance Film Festival and was a host of the Salt Lake City 2002 Olympic Winter Games. As you make your way to Historic Main Street in the heart of downtown Park City, you will observe the easily recognizable and world-class mountain resorts: Canyons Resort, Park City Mountain Resort and Deer Valley Ski Resort. The big 3 resorts in Park City were all named by SKI Magazine readers to be among the Top 10 resorts in Western North America. Deer Valley took home the #2 spot, Park City Mountain Resort was awarded the #5 ranking and Canyons Resort was named the #10 resort. This September, Outside Magazine rated Park City, Utah the #1 ski town resort of all time.
Park City is one of the top travel destinations in North America and much of the United States for skiers, snowboarders and families, who are searching for the “Best Snow on Earth”. Apart from the wintertime of skiing, snowboarding and the Sundance Film Festival, the summer time is also filled with activity. Outdoor concerts, hiking through the Wasatch National Forest, sightseeing from the top of Empire Pass, golfing at one (or all) of the pristine local courses are a regular occurrence in the neighborhood and what Park City locals enjoy everyday.
Historic Park City Main Street is a prosperous business district that offers endless access to local and luxury mountain experiences. If you are looking to enjoy an original dining experience at any one of Park City’s restaurants and breweries, immerse yourself in the arts and cultural venues or spend some time shopping the boutiques, Park City’s Main Street is such a place. Historic Main Street also offers access to numerous art galleries, a variety of activities for recreation and signature events year-round.
The possibilities are endless and we hope this guide proves useful for any organized or open-ended plans that you may have during your visit. Marquee events in the town include the sensational Sundance Film Festival, Park City Arts Festival, Savor the Summit and the Tour of Utah (stage[s]) with other seasonal local favorites’ like Park Silly Sunday Market, July 4th Parade, Miner’s Day Parade and Howl-a-Ween in October.
Start planning your Park City vacation with iTrip.net today!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: