Paddington House Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
CHRISTMAS PROPERTY: Celebrate in this home between: 22nd December 2014 and 29th January 2015
An unmatched sense of privacy and exclusivity, this stunning three bedroom townhouse is the ideal place to call home when staying in Sydney. Elegantly appointed with a luxurious, villa resort inspired ambience, you can enjoy a lifestyle of truly seamless indoor and outdoor entertaining. The spacious ground floor features a sleek kitchen, formal and casual living and dining areas with a fluid transition to an expansive deck and landscaped garden which is perfect for that summer BBQ or relaxing with one of the many gorgeous books available.
Head upstairs to the second floor, where you will find the three spacious bedrooms. The master room is a private haven, with a walk in robe (that all the ladies will envy) and the most beautiful of bathrooms, including a bath tub perfect for soaking all night long. The two remaining light filled double bedrooms are large and each enjoy an ensuite and private balcony. There is no doubt that this is perfect place to unwind and relax, however if you are into the more active facets of life there is a table tennis table and gym on the lower ground floor and the wide expanses of Centennial Park ideal for cycling, running and walking within easy reach.
Located on a peaceful tree-lined street in the heart of Paddington, you can easily meander up to Oxford Street, which features some of best restaurants, wine bars and pubs whilst still providing a cutting edge in fashion and design. And to top off this flawless abode, you are only a short drive from the beautiful eastern suburb beaches such as Bondi and the harbour with all the very best that Sydney has to offer.
Additional features of this home include:
- Elegant and light filled living area with adjoining lounge room
- Floor to ceiling bi-fold glass doors opening onto a large private deck
- Large outdoor entertaining setting and lounge suite with BBQ
- Contemporary kitchen with Gaggenau stainless steel appliances and coffee machine
- Three double bedrooms, each with ensuite and private balcony
- Exquisitely furnished including a fabulous collection of artwork and books
- A perfect space to work from home
- Equipped with private gym and table tennis table
- Secure two car garage with direct internal access
- Internal laundry
- Easy access to the CBD and an array of transport options
- Foxtel in both the lounge and main bedroom
- Wireless Internet with Wifi stereo with unlimited Spotify access in living areas and main bedroom
Main: King Size Bed
Bedroom Two and Three: Queen Bed
Minimum Stay Requirements:
A 14 night minimum stay is applicable to this property.
Price per week: $4,200
Minor interior decoration changes are made from time to time.
Internet provided is for general browsing only.
Parties are not to be held on the premises and common areas are to be respected.
No smoking inside properties.