Our main level is designed with large open space to accommodate group gatherings and FUN! Our large gathering room is newly furnished with 60' HDTV, 3 large beautiful cozy couches, 1 of which folds out into a queen size bed. You can cozy up next to the fireplace and share your talent on the piano. You can also gather at the adjacent wet bar for meals and treats. The bar provides a mini fridge and sink with lots of cabinet storage. Also adjacent is the pool table, dining room and china hutch which is stocked with party glasses and fun serving ware.
Our kitchen provides you with ALL dishes, pots/ pans, and small appliances necessary to conveniently cook 'at home'. Misc. pantry items, spices, paper towel, tinfoil, etc. are also provided to help you avoid extra trips to the grocery store! We do not include housekeeping services during your stay, BUT we do provide all necessary cleaning supplies to help you feel more comfortable. (Lisa can refer a trustworthy housekeeper for hire for long term renters).
The kitchen is combined with a sun room that offers a stunning view of morning sunrises and majestic views of surrounding mountains! You can also access the back patio and HUGE yard from this room. Enjoy a brand new 40' HDTV, fireplace and new couches. The game closet will help entertain the kids with books, movies, Wii Player, and board games.
Our huge back yard (1.3 acres) offers patio space with a brand new BBQ grill and plenty of seating (during warmer months).
Enjoy an attached 3 car garage, with plenty of backyard parking for extra cars, boats, etc.
Camelot Vacation/Retreat Home has 5 large bedrooms located on second level. We have a total of 7 queen beds, 1 King, 2 sofa beds. Plenty of bedding is supplied and large walk-in closets.
You also have a laundry room on this level so NO hassles with laundromats! We supply you with enough soap for 5 loads of laundry and include an iron with iron board.
Our 3 full bathrooms located on second level provide fluffy towels, body soap, toilet paper, and blow dryers. Plenty of sink room and cabinet space is a nice bonus. 2 beautiful powder rooms with toilet, sink, and cabinet storage are conveniently located on the main level.
Utah Valley can keep you and/or group entertained with year around activities!
*Please note that Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day require a 5 day minimum stay.
Hello! We are Lisa & Troy with 5 kids & 5 grandkids. We both grew up in Utah Valley and are outgoing, active people. Lisa is a workshop/retreat facilitator (visit her at www.HealingLTC.com) and Troy is a realtor. Troy is also a ski patroller for Park City Mountain Resort (for 30 years) and is an avid mountaineer who knows every square inch of our beautiful mountains that wrap around us!
The outside appearance gives off a 'grandios' feeling while the inside is warm and friendly. We have over 6,000 sq ft and sit on 1.3 acres with incredible views! Lisa has been teaching classes & retreats out of Camelot Home for 18 years. It was actually her students and clients who gave it the name 'Camelot Castle'.
Our intention is to have a home with space to support fun with friends and family plus be centrally located to enjoy a large variety of year around activities. We designed large, open gathering spaces both indoors and outdoors. Troy especially loves mountaineering and Lisa especially loves moonlight gatherings in the backyard. The kids enjoy water sports, hiking, and snow boarding. Camelot home is in the perfect location for all of these activities!
For a list of 'Things To Do and What To See' log onto www.utahvalley.com.
NO RATE HIKES for holidays and weekends.
(Please note that a 5 day minimum stay is required for Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day)
NO RATE HIKES for Weekends and Holidays! We keep it simple. Camelot Home is PERFECT for Family Vacation - Girls Getaway - Ski Trips - Summer Fun - Couples Retreats -Corporate Retreats -Small Groups & Large Groups - Long Term Renters - Our property is spacious indoors and outdoors - We are conveniently located with an abundance of year around activities to enjoy!
Our Camelot Home is 20 minutes or less to Sundance Ski Resort, Provo River, Utah Lake, Deer Creek Reservoir, Timpanogos Caves, Thanksgiving Point, Shopping Malls, Seven Peaks Water Park, Museums, Provo Airport, ETC! ETC! ETC!
We are a 40 minute drive from Downtown Salt Lake City and the SLC International Airport. All major Utah Ski Resorts are within 1 hour.
We also have connections to excellent massage therapists, Reiki practitioners, and other holistic healing modalities for when you just want to stay in and relax.
Forget expensive small hotel rooms. Enjoy being treated like royalty! Gather your friends and family for a FUNTASTIC stay at Camelot Home!
*Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day require a 5 day minimum stay.
* Utah is known for having some of the 'Best Snow on Earth'. We have numerous top notch ski resorts, Park City, Alta, Snowbird, The Canyons, Deer Valley, all within 1 hour, including Soldier Hollow, Host for 2002 Winter Olympics. (See their website for year around activities.)
* Thanksgiving Point Gardens offer the #1 Public Golf Course in Utah! Plus enjoy their museum, big screen movies, activities, restaurants and more. Only a 15 minute drive. (See their website for year around activities)
* Timpanogos Caves National Monument is only a 15 minute drive from Camelot Vacation Home. Enjoy a tour through captivating underground caves, hiking trails and picnic areas. Visit their website for amazing photos!
* Be sure to take a scenic drive through Provo Canyon with plenty of picnic, playground, and hiking trails along the Provo River, not to mention the Majestic Bridal Veil Falls. Provo River also offers river rafting and tubing.
* Sundance Ski Resort (20 minute drive) is located in Provo Canyon with plenty of year around activities that include biking, hiking, skiing, outdoor theatre, restaurants and shops. Outdoor theatre tickets sell out fast. Visit their website to buy tickets now!
* We are conveniently located just 10 minutes from Utah Lake and 20 minutes from Deer Creek Reservoir, both offer boating, jet skiing, water skiing, and in the winter months you can go ice fishing.
* Famous Heber Creeper Train Rides (20 minutes away) create fond memories for the little kids and still entertain the 'big kids'! Buy Tickets Now! See their website at www.HeberValleyrr.org Available year around for a ride you will never forget!
* Salt Lake City, a 40 minute drive, offers the 'city life' and many great historic stops. For a list of things to do and what to see in Utah Valley log onto www.utahvalley.com
* Yes, our cozy location can keep you active and having FUN! However, perhaps you just want to relax and rejuvinate? Lisa has been in the holistic healings arts for 26 years. She can assist you to arrange for massage therapy, Reiki healing treatments, and salon services.
Visit Lisa's website at www.HealingLTC.com
***Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays are beautiful here in Utah County! (Please note that a 5 day stay is required for either of these holidays.)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Property Damage Protection||$69.00|
|*No Rate Hikes for Holidays or Weekends. And no Seasonal Rates. We Keep it Simple!
*Thanksgiving Day requires a 5 day stay.
*Christmas Day requires a 5 day stay.
*Awesome discounts for guests staying 14 days or longer!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.