Linville Recreational Vehicle Rental Photos and Description
Recreational Vehicle, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
Perched on a ridge overlooking the 45-acre mountain lake created by damming the Linville River, Linville Lake View is a comfortable and private vacation property with many appealing features. Linville Land Harbor is a unique community located on the Eastern Continental Divide at an elevation of 3,600 feet. It is one of the oldest resort communities in the area, established in 1969 initially as a campground that has evolved into a mixture of homes, cottages, park model campers, and RV sites.
A vacation at Linville Land Harbor offers a wide range of activities both within the community and in the surrounding area—all within easy access due to its central location. Linville Lake View is also the ideal place to stay for overflow guests of the residents in Linville Land Harbor. With a covered deck and outdoor brick fireplace, Linville Lake View is the ideal romantic getaway or small family vacation retreat.
• Linville Lake View is a late model 36-foot camper that is open for rental from April through October
• Able to accommodate four persons
o One Master Bedroom with queen size bed with exterior door
o Living room with pull out sofa with full size bed
• Great romantic getaway for a couple in an intimate and private setting
• Ideal for parents with two or three small children
• Full bathroom with tub/shower
• Ample closet space
• Especially spacious with dual pop outs
• Sony 32” flat screen TV’s in the living room and bedroom
• Fully-equipped kitchen with gas stove, microwave, toaster oven, icemaker
• We welcome pets! Pet application, deposit and fee required.
Keywords: Linville River, vacation homes, rental property, lake view, resort community, camper, Lindville Land Harbor, Linville, NC
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- children welcome
Linville Lake View Rentals
Linville Lake View is a great complement to our other property, Dream View Chalet on the top of Beech Mountain. Our desire to be closer to friends plus have the tranquility of being near the water prompted our desire to purchase this property in 2009.
Quiet and private, Linville Lake View offers a peaceful escape from our busy lives at home as well as the summer heat and humidity. The relaxing covered deck offers spectacular views of the lake and mountains.