Regal Palms House Rental Photos and Description
4 bedroom , 3 1/2 bathroom, maximum 10-13
LOWEST price guarantee. If you find a lower price for similar available unit we will beat it by 5% guaranteed.
Free Wireless internet in home & 300+ tv package + 5 TV's
Newest/Largest 1950+ Sq Ft. Town House with two patios at Award winning 4* Regal Palms Resort/Spa. Always rated as one of the best resorts and is Extremely popular with tourists. Only 8 miles from Orlando Disney Attractions. This beautiful place definitely has it all.
Enormous 2.5 acre Heated pools (yes actually warm in winter /open late) water-slides & lazy river. Weekend Entertainment at the clubhouse. Health Club/Spa (Fitness Center), Indoor/Outdoor Jacuzzi & Steam Room, Children’s Playground/Arcade/Game room, Family Restaurant & New Sports Bar for all the live action. New this year /Sand Volleyball Court & Poolside Tiki Bar.
Town House is Fully Furnished with 4 Private Bedrooms. Bedrooms include 2 Master Suites w/ ensuites & 2 Bedrooms w/ 4 twin beds + Queen Sleeper Sofa in Living Room. 2 PATIOS w/views
* Gated Secure 4* Resort Community
* 24 hour checkin/ checkout
* Business Center and 16,000 sq Foot Club House
* Room Service
* Free Wireless Internet in home
* Fitness Room/Gym
* Restaurant / Sportsbar
* Free Parking
* 2- HEATED Swimming pool (open until late)
* Massage / Beauty / SPA Centre
* Bar / Lounge
* 24 Hour Reception
* Air Conditioned
* Non-Smoking Rooms
* Beautiful Highland Resort Golf Course next door
* Conference Room(s)
* Sauna/ Steam Room/ Hot Tub
* ATM / Cash Machine
* Cable / Satellite TV
* Meeting Rooms
* Coffee / Tea Maker
* Hair Dryer
* TV/ DVD
* Laundry service/ washer / dryer
* Spa bath / Jacuzzi
In front of the resort is a Publix supermarket and shops/fast food outlets.
The extensive sun terraces guarantee you a spot in the sun all day long.
Disney, universal, sea world, wet n wild, aquatica, bush gardens, Daytona with its great beaches and super speedway, Gatorland, old town Kissimmee, arabian nights, dixie stampeed, medieval times, cape canaveral, the list goes on forever.
You can walk to a new large Publix Supermarket and there is also a Chinese & Pizza take-out, and licensed bar and Walk in Clinic.
In 5 minutes you will get to a Pharmacy, Bank, Post Office, numerous restaurants (such as Applebee's, Italian, Chinese, Thai, Indian, American 'homestyle' such as Cracker Barrel, MacDonald's, Denny's, Wendy's, Subway sandwich bar, an English style Pub), also a Gas/Petrol Stations, Hairdresser etc.
For your convenience there is also a new WAL-MART store on the N.E. corner of Hwy 192 and Hwy 27, just 2 miles/4 minutes away!.
Nearby are also a great choice from quality restaurants like Kobe Japanese, Ponderosa, Shoney's, The Olive Tree, Red.
Parks / Recreation
* Disney World with its 4 Theme Parks (15 minutes)
* Universal Studios with its 2 Theme Parks (25 minutes)
* Sea World (20 minutes)
* Discovery Cove, Wet 'n Wild, Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, Cypress Gardens, Watermania, GatorLand, Orlando Old Town, the Boggy Creek Airboat rides, & even a helicopter ride that will fly you over the whole lot. Hit the nightlife in 'Medieval Times', 'Arabian nights' or the fantastic 'Cirque du Soleil' show in Downtown Disney.
* Busch Gardens (35 minutes)
* NASA´s Kennedy Space Centre (35 minutes)
* Clearwater / Tampa Bay / Daytona Beach (40 minutes).
There are a lot of Malls with designer label bargains and all the superb restaurants down the 192 and in Downtown Disney & Celebration!
Orlando Premium Factory Outlets (15 minutes), The Millennium Mall (25 minutes), or Beltz (25 minutes) plus many, many more...
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
I'm the number one mom for a couple days. The resort was beautiful. Accommodations were very large and excellent. The kids loved the back yard playing area and tv's in all rooms. The movie channels were helpful and the home had wifi for free. I spoke with some other renters and they had to pay extra. We had two master suites and one had a separate entry which was helpful for the other couple we came with. It was nice and clean and fully equipped. We will definitely be coming back in the next few years. The owner was extremely helpful with all my questions and we had a great last minute deal. Thanks again and I definitely recommend this home to anyone staying in the area.