The home is located on the east end of Periwinkle Way with easy on and off access to the Island. The home is walking distance from the Marina, shops, restaurants, bike rentals, beach.
-The Captain's Room is oversized with a king bed, TV and has a bonus room with a queen sleeper sofa and flat screen TV (which can be separated from the Captain with the sliding glass doors). The Captain's oversized bathroom has a large shower with double shower heads, bidet and double sinks.
- The Fisherman's Room has a queen bed, flat screen TV and the bathroom is right next to the room in the hallway.
- The Surfer and Shell Room has 2 double beds with flat screen TV and access to the bathroom from the bedroom. This bath is also the pool bath and has access from the balcony.
- The Laundry Room has an oversized washer and dryer.
- The Open Kitchen is a Chef's dream, the granite island seats 8 to 10 people comfortably and overlooks the canal and great room.
- The Great Room has a fireplace, wet bar, wine cooler and flat screen TV. You will find large sliding glass doors going out to the balcony with a table and 4 chairs for your enjoyment and over looks the pool and canal. There are stairs from the balcony to take you to the pool area.
A complete game room for all ages, air hockey table, electronic darts game, stereo system, TV, wetbar, dining table for 8, couch and sliding glass doors that take you to the pool area.
There is a double car garage and a foyer downstairs that has a spiral staircase leading to the upstairs foyer area.
Walking distance to the Gulf of Mexico. Canal front home with boat dock to the Intercoastal and Gulf.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
14 night minimum stay
|Discounts: 14 nights or more: $550 Nightly|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.