Beautiful designer loft located in the hearth of the Quadrilatero Della Moda, less than two minutes walking from world famous Via Montenapoleone. Undoubtedly the best location in town. The apartment is extraordinarily luminous, thanks to ample windows looking out onto the quiet Milanese courtyard, thus offering guests an unexpected sense of tranquility in the center of Milan. The furnishings and décor create a refined yet welcoming atmosphere. Tasteful details and world-class amenities give the loft a feeling of warmth, comfort and intimacy.
Several transportation within 2 minutes walking including Bus (Senato stop) Metro (Montenapoleone yellow line) Tram (Cavour stop) and Taxi stand less than one minute walking. Close to all major historic sites, shops, boutiques, banks, corporate offices, spa and medical facilities.
Points of interest in the area (walking distances)
1-6 minutes: Via Montenapoleone, Via Spiga, Via Sant'Andrea, Via Manzoni, Brera District, Indro Montanelli Park. 6-12 minutes: Duomo, Scala Opera House, Giorgio Strehler Theater, Central Station, Porta Venezia, Da Vinci's Last Supper.
Nearby hotels (walking distances)
1-6 minutes: Baglioni, Grand Hotel de Milan, Armani Hotel, Bulgari Hotel. 6-12 minutes: Principe di Savoia, Westin Palace.
Second floor with elevator and part time doorman. Double entrance. Sleeps 2/4 people. 90mq ca. 1 bedroom, 1 double living room, 1 bath, 1 kitchen, 1 walk in closet, 1 balcony. 2 people sleeping in the master bedroom with king regular bed, 2 people sleeping in the living room on sofa bed or AirBed.
Fresh flower compositions by Armani Fiori. Flat screen tv SONY Bravia 40' Monolithic Design with laptop HD cable. JBL iPod docking station with aux in cable. Nespresso coffee machine Pixie with coffee supply. Water boiler. SKY cable tv in several languages. Fastweb high speed internet access WiFi. Multi function Whirpool oven with microwave. Sharper Image Quadra air purifier and ionizer. Blowdryer. Iron and ironing board. Vacuum cleaner. Kitchen utensils.
At first glance, Milan can appear like one of the models gracing its catwalks: great bone structure (in the shape of historic and striking new architecture), extravagant taste and no obvious soul. But Milan’s style and substance, are more than skin deep. Milan is the engine room of the country’s economy and home of its stock exchange. Architectural treasures include its elaborate cathedral, Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper, La Scala opera house and Castello Sforzesco. What really sets Milan apart, though, is its creative streak. Armani, Versace, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci and many more took off on Milan’s runways. Fashionistas make a pilgrimage here to shop at the designers’ flagship stores in the Quadrilatero della Moda. Milan is also the world capital of furniture and homewares, and a hub for risk-taking contemporary art. By night there’s an avant-garde theatre scene, a fabulous apaperitivi scene and hip, hot clubs.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||€250|
|Notes||To place your reservation there is a 30% down payment by PayPal or Bank Wire Transfer. The remaining 70% of your balance will have to be paid before or on the day of check in by PayPal, Credit Card, Bank Wire Transfer or cash (due to Italian regulations, cash payments can be only up to 900€).|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.