Great Marigny neighborhood, with local clubs, shops and walk to everyting. This double shotgun home has 12 foot ceilings, fireplaces in every room, hardwood floors and a great place to retreat between dancing, dining, drinking and taking in all New Orleans has to offer!
Rate is $290/night at all times including New Year's Eve, Jazz Fest, French Quarter Fest. (three night minimum).
Mardi Gras 5 night minimum.
The house comes with maps and guides to local attractions so you can make the most of your trip.
- Food: New Orleans has the best! From beignets to jambalaya, muffulettas, and po-boys, you'll find it all here.
- Music: Everything you've heard about the music in New Orleans is true. Catch a world-class horn player at one of our many nightclubs, or just walk down Royal St. to hear live street musicians, you'll hear amazing world class muscians.
- Walking: Grab a frozen drink and take a stroll. As long as it's in a plastic cup, alcohol can be consumed on the street.
- Cemeteries: Because New Orleans is below sea level, tombs are built above-ground.
- Parades: There's at least one a week, be the 'Second Line'.
- Music festivals: Free admission, great live music, and the best food on earth.
I purchased this home July 2012, as I am a singer and muscian and come to New Orleans throughout the year. I am a singer songwriter, have a band and perform in New Orleans and Massachusetts. See me on the web. Chili Sweet or Shirley McAfee
The house was built in the historic double shotgun style, I've remodeled it back to its original charm. The house was lived in by Paul Bresoles the first Ragtime writer in the country. There is a commerative placque on the front of house.
Do you like the idea of not having to fight for parking spaces or sit in traffic before and after an event? If you like to walk, bike, or take the streetcar, you can get anywhere in New Orleans in just a few minutes from this location. Even if you bring a car, just park it and leave it alone as you attend events and explore the city.
Great local neighborhood, 4 blocks to the french quarter. All attractions less than a mile away. Jazzfest 1.2 miles, Walk to everything!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Oct 1 2013 - May 30 2014
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.