Lorne Apartment Rental Photos and Description
2 Modern Designed self contained apartments
Our brand NEW luxury designed modern property with Ocean views is set on 11.5 acres in the heart of lorne's bush land.
Ocean Acres is 3ks or 3 minutes by car from the heart of lorne.
Ocean Acres offers accommodation choices:
1/ Two Luxury one bedroom self-contained apartments stay in either (Ocean View apartment or Kookaburra apartment) with bush & Ocean views from your bath & balcony - each with queen beds - sleeps 2 in each apartment.
2/ Our accommodation features brand NEW crown posture Queen size beds, luxury linen, the latest designed furniture and fittings, sleek private ensuites with separate showers, baths, toilet, flat screen LED tv's with DVD facility, microwave ovens, bar fridges, BBQ, coffee & tea facilities, reverse cycle air conditioning/heating.
- Our apartments have their own private balcony with water views.
- Arrive ready to be relaxed by the stunning and tranquil bush surrounds.
- Take a leisurely walk around our artistically sculptured property.
- Delight in feeding the kookaburras and various king parrots from your balcony.
- Enjoy the close proximity to lorne's shops, cafes and restaurants.
- Enjoy the time & space in a place of great serenity.
- Sleep deeply to the sounds of the Ocean and wake up to wildlife.
- Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway or a space to enjoy a well earned rest, our special place will more than delight you.
Our property is situated far enough away to enable you to enjoy private time in your accommodation in the bush and close enough to go into lorne, the beach, supermarket, a bar, cafe or restaurant.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
Apartment was wonderful. Area is amazing will be back as well as informing our friends and family of this wonderful area. Views were great as well as the friendly wildlife. Hospitality was great as well as the friendliness of the hosts fantastic!! what a beautiful place...
Thankyou for having us will definatley be back loved it .....
Thanks heaps, Cass & Jake