Heavenly Valley House Rental Photos and Description
House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
Newly remodeled 2500 sq.ft house with downstairs living, sleeps 10. Approx. 1/2 mile from Heavenly CA lodge, the lake, beach and Marina. All new furnishings and linens.
* 1 master bedroom w/ King bed, gas fireplace, 46' LED TV, Blu-Ray player
* 1 upstairs bedroom w/ Queen bed
* 1 upstairs bedroom w/ Full size bed and single bunk bed
* 1 downstairs den w/ Queen bed, desk, 32' LCD TV, Wii, dvd player, VCR
* Living room has 55' LED TV, Blu-Ray player, foosball, wood stove
* Dining table for 12 with bar that seats 4 more
* All bedrooms have access to private or shared decks
* Dish Network (DVR in living room only)
* Kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances, quartz counter top, gas stove, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, blender, food processor, rice cooker
* 3 bathrooms (3 showers, 2 tubs).
* Dual sinks in master bathroom and upstairs hall bathroom
* Jacuzzi tub
* Indoor laundry with full size front loading washer and dryer
* Garage can park 2 fullsize SUV/van/truck, driveway can park 2 more cars
* Linens provided
* Beach chairs, umbrella, and sleds available for use
* Board games
no pets, no smoking inside/outside
Maximum occupancy - 10
Maximum vehicles allowed - 4
Vacation rental permit # 004661
Keywords: Heavenly, Ski, Snowboard, Ski Run Marina, Beach, Biking, Hiking, Casinos, foosball, ping pong
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Why The Owner chose Heavenly Valley
We chose this location due to its proximity to Heavenly's California lodge. It's a pretty easy walk or drive to the lifts, or just stand on the corner and wait for Heavenly's shuttles to pick you up. Ski Run Marina/Beach is also within walking distance.
What makes this house unique
Snowplows! Needle Peak and Ski Run Blvd get constant attention from the plows during major storms. You'll never be more than 20 feet from a plowed street, no matter how big the storm is.