Heavenly Valley House Rental Photos and Description
House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
Newly remodeled 2500 sq.ft house with downstairs living, sleeps 10. Approx. 1/2 mile from Heavenly CA lodge, the lake, beach and Marina. All new furnishings and linens.
* 1 master bedroom w/ King bed, gas fireplace, 46' LED TV, Blu-Ray player
* 1 upstairs bedroom w/ Queen bed
* 1 upstairs bedroom w/ Full size bed and single bunk bed
* 1 downstairs den w/ Queen bed, desk, 32' LCD TV, Wii, dvd player, VCR
* Living room has 55' LED TV, Blu-Ray player, foosball, wood stove
* Dining table for 12 with bar that seats 4 more
* All bedrooms have access to private or shared decks
* Dish Network (DVR in living room only)
* Kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances, quartz counter top, gas stove, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, blender, food processor, rice cooker
* 3 bathrooms (3 showers, 2 tubs).
* Dual sinks in master bathroom and upstairs hall bathroom
* Jacuzzi tub
* Indoor laundry with full size front loading washer and dryer
* Garage can park 2 fullsize SUV/van/truck, driveway can park 2 more cars
* Linens provided
* Beach chairs, umbrella, and sleds available for use
* Board games
no pets, no smoking inside/outside
Maximum occupancy - 10
Maximum vehicles allowed - 4
Vacation rental permit # 004661
Keywords: Heavenly, Ski, Snowboard, Ski Run Marina, Beach, Biking, Hiking, Casinos, foosball, ping pong
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
We chose this location due to its proximity to Heavenly's California lodge. It's a pretty easy walk or drive to the lifts, or just stand on the corner and wait for Heavenly's shuttles to pick you up. Ski Run Marina/Beach is also within walking distance.
Snowplows! Needle Peak and Ski Run Blvd get constant attention from the plows during major storms. You'll never be more than 20 feet from a plowed street, no matter how big the storm is.