Balmoral Beach Villa Rental Photos and Description
Premium position, luxurious and abundant 3 bed, 3 bath villa.
3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom Luxury Holiday Villa in Mosman
This exquisitely designed and newly built villa is nothing short of faultless. Having only been recently completed the property been tailor made to appeal to people who have become accustomed to living a life of lavishness and comfort. Positioned approximately 300m from the revitalised Georges Head Habour Trust District; guests will almost certainly enjoy the lovely natural surrounds and epic views of Sydney Harbor as well as the flat walk along one of the area’s prettiest streets to the boutique shops of Mosman Village. Importantly, access to Balmoral Beach, Clifton Gardens and the Ferry to the city is equally easy and seamless. The property itself boasts a free-flowing and open floor plan, with contemporary interiors over one expansive level. Your family and guests will almost certainly fall in love the large and lavish open plan living room and kitchen which leads effortlessly to the sundrenched alfresco patio. To sum it up, this is a lavish family residence that offers a premium experience in a dress circle location with easy access via ferry to the city.
Core Features and Benefits
- Newly built luxury 3 Bedroom, 3 bathroom villa
- Oversized modern kitchen with state of the art appliances.
- Open plan kitchen/living area featuring marble benchtops and hardwood floors.
- Huge sundrenched alfresco patio with outdoor kitchen and north facing aspect
- Stunning master bedroom with spectacular ensuite
- Second Bedroom also has ensuite
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
- Advanced entertainment system
- Short commute to beaches, Sydney CBD and airport.
- 2 min drive or 10 min walk to Balmoral Beach, Taronga Zoo and Clifton Gardens.
- Ferry link to the city and inner Sydney Harbor.
- Bedding configuration is 1 King, 1 Queen and 1 Double
Top 5: Owners top 5 things to love about this house!
1) This was the perfect property to downsize to – it is big enough, low maintenance and everything just works.
2) We love how the architect kept all the original sandstone features
3) We live on the patio – it is so nice when the sun is out or on a cool summers night
4) Everyone in the building is so nice and we have met some really great people.
5) The lifestyle, we love just being able to walk everywhere – the bushwalks, the village, the beach....it is all just so easy!!!
Other Important Information:
- Please check PROPERTY PROVIDERS website for the most up to date availability and pricing.
- Target Market: Best suited to executive families, holidays etc.
- This property has a min stay requirement however we really do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
- Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.
- We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice
- If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email
- wheelchair accessible
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed