This newly built architectural master-home oozes style with its designer finishes and attention to detail. Perfect for entertaining and offering far more than the average home, this property is perfect for guests who have grown accustomed to luxury, convenience and easy living. The property is incredibly central and is located only a short 7 min walk from Mosman Bay Ferry, a stroll to the boutique shops of Mosman Village and 2 minutes walk to Sirius Cove Reserve (one of Mosman’s best kept secrets). Combine this with 2 min drive to Balmoral Beach and you have a home away from home that will provide a simply remarkable experience.
Core Features and Benefits Include:
• An impressive design that fluently connects a number of living areas on the main floor.
• Modern and central open-plan kitchen with adjoining family room (with fireplace), formal and informal dining, study and private library with piano.
• An abundant private backyard (with 20m pool) and stunning alfresco living room.
• Formal living room with combined sun drenched balcony with dramatic harbour views.
• 5 oversized bedrooms, 2 with ensuites and 3 sharing a large bathroom with shower and bath
• In total 3 complete designer bathrooms which are complemented by 2 powder rooms.
• Master bedroom that rivals any 5 star hotel with luxury “spa-like” ensuite.
• Guest bedroom which is perfect for an au-pair or grandparent’s retreat with private ensuite.
• Large functional rumpus room which is ideal for children with the benefit of an adjoining courtyard.
• Private hotel sized lift that provides level access from street level effortlessly transporting you from the street level throughout the home.
• Central heating and air-conditioning throughout.
• Superior (c-bus) electronics and entertainment system (Sonos music throughout) with projector and cinema screen in the living room.
• Family size laundry and secure double car garage.
• Short commute to beaches, Sydney CBD and airport.
• 2 min drive or 10 min walk to Taronga Zoo (via a gorgeous harbour foreshore bushwalk), 7 min walk to Mosman Ferry and Clifton Gardens and 2 min walk to Sirius Cove.
• Short commute to a range of beaches, Sydney CBD and airport.
• Bedding configuration can be augmented to accommodate guest requests.
Other Important Information:
- Please check PROPERTY PROVIDERS website for the most up to date availability and pricing.
- Target Market: Best suited to executive families, holidays etc.
- This property has a min stay requirement however we really do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
- Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.
- We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice
- If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone 61 2 9969 7599
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 14 2014 - Jan 24 2015
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Notes||• Prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (AUD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.