Luxury Holiday Home in Mosman's Balmoral Beach
If you are in search of luxury holiday in a prize location with the potential of an unforgettable experience, your search is over! This exquisite architect designed master-home, is positioned on one of Mosman’s highest points and offers breathtaking panoramic Balmoral and beyond water views, with cool afternoon sea-breezes. The location offers easy access to Balmoral Beach, as well as being on the doorstep of Sydney Harbor National Park. Rawson Park Reserve is also a short walk away providing guests with a delightful bike path, expansive green spaces great for small children as well as the tennis centre for those up for a hit. Lastly, the boutique shops and cafes of Mosman Village is less than a 10 minute level stroll away. All and all, this executive residence offers a premium experience in a dress circle location with easy access to all the beautiful surroundings of Mosman while simultaneously providing easy access to the heart of Sydney.
Core Features and Benefits Include:
- Newly constructed and architecturally designed contemporary home
- 4 bedrooms and 3 beautiful modern bathrooms
- Oversized kitchen with state of the art appliances and breakfast bar.
- Huge open plan living/dining area featuring natural travertine marble and stunning gas fireplace.
- Sundrenched outdoor living room and infinity plunge pool.
- Large level child secure backyard.
- Stunning master bedroom with spectacular ensuite.
- Media room and teenage retreat.
- Rec Room with ping-pong table for endless family fun.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and central heating
- Undercover off street parking for 2 cars and large family laundry.
- 2 min drive or 10 min walk to Balmoral Beach, Taronga Zoo and - Clifton Gardens.
- Short commute to Northern Beach beaches, Sydney CBD and airport.
- Ferry link to the city and inner Sydney Harbor.
Top 5: Owners top 5 things to love about this house!
1) Feeling like we can reach out and touch the ocean.
2) Being so close to everything, we are lucky to be able to walk everywhere
3) Being able to use Taronga Zoo as our children’s daily playground.
4) Leisurely bushwalks around the national park and morning swims (and coffee) down at Balmoral.
5) The sunrise over the harbor as our alarm clock.
Other Important Information:
- Please check PROPERTY PROVIDERS website for the most up to date availability and pricing.
- Target Market: Best suited to executive families, holidays etc.
- This property has a min stay requirement however we really do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
- Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.
- We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice
- If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone 61 2 9969 7599
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 14 2014 - Jan 17 2015
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Notes||-Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (AUD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.