Cremorne Apartment Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
Central Cremorne - Fully Furnished Short-Term Accommodation.
This comfortable and secure apartment has been tastefully transformed to provide comfortable living with the bonus of being in an incredibly central position. Being only a 3 min level walk to the emerging restaurant and cafe hub in Cremorne as well as a 3-5 min drive to Mosman Village, Balmoral Beach and Taronga Zoo. The location provides easy access all the beauty and tranquillity of the Lower North Shore with the added benefit of being only a short commute (via bus or ferry from Cremorne Point) to the heart of Sydney.
Please note: This property does not have cable TV (Foxtel).
Core Features and Benefits Include:
• 2 double size bedrooms with built in robes
• North Facing with Cammeray Golf Club and Chatswood skyline views
• Renovated bathroom with shower
• Open-plan dining and living room that flows effortlessly to the balcony
• Security building with common grassy area which is great for children
• No common walls
• Large landscaped common garden
• 2 min walk to Cremorne entertainment precinct at Grosvenor St
• Undercover, secure garage parking
• Internal laundry
Owners Top 5 - Things they love about their property.
1) Everything is at your doorstep and you can walk to everything you need in a couple blocks
2) We are blessed listen to the birds and have a the golf course to look at
3) Hopping on the ferry-link which is timed perfectly with the Cremorne Point Ferry (it’s a majestic trip into the city...it really is)
4) We are real film fans and being so close to the Orpheum Theatre really inspires us to go regularly
5) Popping down to Grosvenor St and hanging out in one of the wine bars (we love Firefly)
Other Important Information
• Target Market: Best suited to executives and small families.
• This property has a min stay requirement however we really do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
• Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.
• We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice
• If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email
- wheelchair accessible
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed