Mosman Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Modernized and central 3 Bedroom Apartment (20 min commute to Sydney CBD).
3 Bedroom Executive Apartment (Perfect For Relocations or Holiday)
Relocating, renovating or coming for to Sydney for a holiday? If you are looking for a lovely boutique experience, you have found your next home away from home. This modernised apartment is positioned on Mosman’s coveted Prince Albert St and is only 200m away from Taronga Zoo as well as being only a 5-10 min flat walk to the Mosman Village. The property's position is perfect for quick and easy access into the city as the Taronga Zoo Ferry terminal is easily accessed via the Ferry Link which is only a block away. The ferry will run you into the city in approx 20 minutes and catching a bus into the CBD from the village is just as easy. Nature lovers will relish in being surrounded by Sydney National Park where guests will be delighted by a stunning bush walks and picturesque scenery of Sydney Harbour. This one is a winner!
Core Features and Benefits
• 3 Bedrooms (1 with BIR and 1 with freestanding robe)
• Modern kitchen that has just been fully renovated.
• Modern full bathroom (with separate shower and bathtub) and separate toilet
• Internal laundry facilities
• Boutique building and located on first floor (only 10 steps)
• Lock up garage, secure parking for 1 car
• Easy access to 2 ferry terminals
• Perfect for corporate relocations, holidays or local families who are renovating.
Owners Top 5 – Reasons why they love their property
1) Travelling by ferry. There is no other way to travel Sydney
2) Jogging and hiking through the national park to Balmoral or Clifton Gardens
3) Strolling down to the pub for steak dinners, or the village for a coffee
4) Having Taronga Zoo as the playground for the children
5) Casting a rod at Clifton Gardens
Other Important Information:
• This property is best suited to executives, couples and smaller families.
• This property has a min stay requirement however we do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
• Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.
• We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice
• If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed