Cremorne Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Modern and central 3 bedroom apartment (20 min commute to Sydney CBD).
If you are looking for a quintessential Sydney Harbour experience look no further. This modernized 1920 apartment offers a highly sought after position. Guests will relish in being so close to 2 ferry terminals as well as being able to easily access the picturesque Cremorne Point Reserve that boasts a lovely children’s park and sundrenched McCallum Harbor Pool (a treasured local secret.) If you are looking for location, it simply does not get any better than this!!!
Core Features and Benefits
• 3 Bedrooms (2 with built in Robes)
• Excellent natural light throughout (high ceilings, no common walls)
• Spacious living area, generous proportions throughout
• Modern open plan Caesarstone gas kitchen
• Modern full bathroom (with bathtub)
• Internal Laundry
• Security building, with level access from street
• Off street parking for 1 car
• 5-10 min walk to ferry (access to 2 ferry terminals)
Owners Top 5 – Reasons why they love their property
1) Travelling by ferry. There is no other way in Sydney
2) Morning runs through Cremorne Point Reserve
3) Swimming at McCallum Pool. It is great for the children and has amazing views
4) Walking everywhere. Sometimes we wonder why we have a car
5) Hanging out at the park at Cremorne Point with the children.
Other Important Information:
• This property is best suited to executives, couples and smaller families.
• This property has a min stay requirement however we do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
• Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.
• We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice
• If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome