|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
This is our second home. We've gone to great lengths to create a fun, relaxing environment for our family and yours. All the furniture is brand new. Here are the highlights of the house:
1. There is a bedroom on the 1st floor with a new Queen bed.
2. There is a bedroom in the loft with a new Queen bed.
3. There is a Sun room that looks back to the mountains with a day bed. (Great place to relax and read a book.) There is also a trundle under the day bed that you can pullout and convert the day bed into a Queen (Room isn't insulated but we put a little space heater in the room. Once turned on, this can be used as another bed to sleep on. Room is nice and toasty with heater.)
4. There are 2 twin beds in the bedroom in the finished basement as well as 2 new futons that can be folded out to be slept on.
5. We've got a 42' Flat panel in the basement with DVD player and a 42' Flat panel upstairs with a DVD player and DirectTV is connected to both TVs (We have a Wii connected to the downstairs TV for the kids on rainy days)
6. Modern kitchen is fully outfitted with all your cooking and serving needs.
7. There is a washer/drier and bathroom/shower on the 1st floor & there is a full bathroom with shower in the finished basement.
8. Another notable is there is a generator that will automatically kick in if there was a power outage. (This can be a big plus!! A lot of rentals don't offer this.)
9. There is also a stone faced gas fireplace on the 1st floor.
10. We have a ping-pong table and dart board in the garage, and a foosball table in the finished basement.
11. The house is about 10 minutes from Cannon Mtn, 20 minutes from Loon Mtn. and about 35-40 minutes from Brenton Woods.
12. The house sits on 5 acres of land. It's very quiet with great views of the Cannon to Kinsman range. (We have a great fire pit to sit around and roast marsh mellows.)
13. House also has internet and I installed a signal booster for great cell service.
14. We have a great sledding hill right out our back door. Great for kids of all ages. (We have plenty of sleds at the house for both kids and adults)
15. We've got plenty of board games and books for hours of family fun.
16. No other house has as many amenities as we offer!!!!
My wife and I have been happily married 18 years. We're both grew up in Massachusetts and attended local colleges. It's been our dream for years to own a place in New Hampshire where we could have get-aways, with and without the kids :-).
Kirk Steinhoff purchased this house in 2012
We are an active family that have spent many vacations through the years visiting the White Mountains. In 2012 we decided to finally buy our own place. We enjoy this region for the four seasons worth of activities it offers. We're avid hikers, bikers and skiers. We have a collection of hiking guides, trail maps and suggestions for your adventures. We invite you to come visit and experience what we love about this region.
The first thing that captures your attention are the stunning views of Cannon Mountain and the Kinsman range. It's extremely relaxing to sit on the porch with a beverage and just kick back. We've furnished the house to be comfortable and fun. You can have some great family Foosball and ping pong tournaments. it's a great place to create family memories.
The White Mountains surrounding our house offer activities for both young and old. There is alpine skiing, cross country skiing, snow shoeing and sledding in the winter. The summer offers great hiking, biking, horseback riding and canoeing/kayaking. Also in the area are great family friendly amusement parks such as Story Land, Santa's Village, 6 Gun City, Whales Tale and Clark's Trading Post. The Fall foliage is second to none. This area offers something for all ages. Whether you want to sit down and take in the mountain views or get out and explore the region. Hope you come visit.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 8 guests; add $100 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
|Notes||1/2 of the agreed upon price at time of booking and 1/2 due 30 days before arrival.|