|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
This is our second home. We've gone to great lengths to create a fun, relaxing environment for our family and yours. All the furniture is brand new. Here are the highlights of the house:
1. There is a bedroom on the 1st floor with a new Queen bed.
2. There is a bedroom in the loft with a new Queen bed.
3. There is a Sun room that looks back to the mountains with a day bed. (Great place to relax and read a book.) There is also a trundle under the day bed that you can pullout and convert the day bed into a Queen (Room isn't insulated but we put a little space heater in the room. Once turned on, this can be used as another bed to sleep on. Room is nice and toasty with heater.)
4. There are 2 twin beds in the bedroom in the finished basement as well as 1 futon that can be folded out to be slept on.
5. We've got a 42' Flat panel in the basement with DVD player and a 42' Flat panel upstairs with a DVD player and DirectTV is connected to both TVs (We have a Wii connected to the downstairs TV for the kids on rainy days)
6. Modern kitchen is fully outfitted with all your cooking and serving needs.
7. There is a washer/drier and bathroom/shower on the 1st floor & there is a full bathroom with shower in the finished basement.
8. Another notable is there is a generator that will automatically kick in if there was a power outage. (This can be a big plus!! A lot of rentals don't offer this.)
9. There is also a stone faced gas fireplace on the 1st floor.
10. We have a ping-pong table and dart board in the garage, and a foosball table in the finished basement.
11. The house is about 10 minutes from Cannon Mtn, 20 minutes from Loon Mtn. and about 35-40 minutes from Brenton Woods.
12. The house sits on 5 acres of land. It's very quiet with great views of the Cannon to Kinsman range. (We have a great fire pit to sit around and roast marsh mellows.)
13. House also has internet and I installed a signal booster for great cell service.
14. We have a great sledding hill right out our back door. Great for kids of all ages. (We have plenty of sleds at the house for both kids and adults)
15. We've got plenty of board games and books for hours of family fun.
16. No other house has as many amenities as we offer!!!!
My wife and I have been happily married 20 years. We're both grew up in Massachusetts and attended local colleges. It's been our dream for years to own a place in New Hampshire where we could have get-aways, with and without the kids :-).
The Owner purchased this house in 2012
We are an active family that have spent many vacations through the years visiting the White Mountains. In 2012 we decided to finally buy our own place. We enjoy this region for the four seasons worth of activities it offers. We're avid hikers, bikers and skiers. We have a collection of hiking guides, trail maps and suggestions for your adventures. We invite you to come visit and experience what we love about this region.
The first thing that captures your attention are the stunning views of Cannon Mountain and the Kinsman range. It's extremely relaxing to sit on the porch with a beverage and just kick back. We've furnished the house to be comfortable and fun. You can have some great family Foosball and ping pong tournaments. it's a great place to create family memories.
My family and I had the pleasure of staying at this home for a few days in February (once there, we didn't want to leave!). It was a great location for our ski getaway. The home was very clean, beautifully decorated and had enough space for the adults and the kids. The description and pictures of this property don't do it enough justice, the view was spectacular. This home was minutes away from the mountain (a HUGE bonus) and had an amazing sledding hill steps from the back door. I was able to reach the owners without any issues or delays and all of my questions were answered quickly. Excellent customer service!! We enjoyed making some wonderful memories and will definitely be back!
This is a beautiful home nestled in the White mountains. We stayed in mid-August and the view of the mountains from the back porch is breathtaking. The house has everything you need for a comfortable fun stay and the 5 of us all felt like we were at home by the end of the week. The owners are nice and easy to deal with and we will definitely be back again. Some descriptions oversell the property, but this one, if anything, didn't do it justice.
We spent our vacation with our 2 boys (age 12 &16) here this July. The house was a dream house. Spotless, spacious and comfortable inside and out. We did a ton of things inluding tourist attractions and swimming in the Kancamangus and then returned to the house to stargaze and sit around the campfire. The house is just like the pictures and the view is amazing. Kirk was always available for questions and gave a lot of suggestions about the area. Not one negative about the house. If we come back to the area again, we would love to come back to the house!
Love staying here! The house is fully equipped and has some great updates. We rented the same house last year and I can't wait to rent again next year. Thanks for opening up your home for us to enjoy!
Beautiful views with a spacious, cozy, clean interior. Everything you need for a great family vacation...games, ping pong, wifi, and a sledding hill. Convenient to ski Mts. and Lincoln, NH. Will definitely be back!
We really loved this house and enjoyed our 3 day stay. The house is very clean, has an amazing view of the mountains. Everything was ready when we got there, all the supplies were ready, we really did not need to bring anything else but our food and drinks. The house is very well taken care of. You can tell that the owners really keep it in top shape. There were plenty of activities in the area as well as in the house --- gameboards, books, great flat screen TVs to watch sports :) We actually wanted to just stay in because the house was so comfy. We'll definitely come back. The owners were very nice too, offering tips of what to do and flexible with the check in and checkout times. We're definitely coming back. Thanks Kirk!
The White Mountains surrounding our house offer activities for both young and old. There is alpine skiing, cross country skiing, snow shoeing and sledding in the winter. The summer offers great hiking, biking, horseback riding and canoeing/kayaking. Also in the area are great family friendly amusement parks such as Story Land, Santa's Village, 6 Gun City, Whales Tale and Clark's Trading Post. The Fall foliage is second to none. This area offers something for all ages. Whether you want to sit down and take in the mountain views or get out and explore the region. Hope you come visit.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 8 guests; add $100 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500.00|
|Notes||1/2 of the agreed upon price at time of booking and 1/2 due 30 days before arrival.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.