|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Rarely found and brilliantly situated apartment with its own street access and only metres from water's edge this stylish, spacious, one bedroom apartment offers light, bright living opening to a full width water view balcony, separate laundry, oversized bathroom, modern kitchen complimented with European appliances and secure car park. Situated only moments from Bay Street cafes, restaurants and shopping precinct at one of Melbourne's finest architecturally significant Developments, HMAS. The complex includes brilliant facilities including a heated swimming pool, tennis court, gym, sauna and full time concierge. A single fold up bed is available (suitable for a child only) and wireless internet on request. ?The apartment and bed linen is cleaned by professionals between each stay. Secure undercover car park.
For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts
Firstly, the location is excellent. Opposite the beach and walking distance to public transport and shops in Port Melbourne.
- it doesn't have water views, the photos are misleading (you can see the water if you lean over the balcony)
- very serious building works are being done opposite the flat. The builders are at work from 6.30am til about 3pm with lots of trucks, loud drilling etc, meaning you cannot use the balcony, have to keep the blinds closed, and will be woken very early. We complained and the owner refused to refund us (the rental agency gave us a small refund), but be aware the are erecting a new apartment building, so should take a least 6 months
- the dishes were dirty in the cupboards so had to wash those
- there was no remote to the graage, so had to get out of the car whenever we came/left to open the garage door
- the company that rents this flat is really disorganised, we had to repay the payment, they couldn't calculate the full amount owed properly etc. etc.
- the wifi didn't work, we complained several times and eventually called the wifi company ourselves and got this resolved immediately
- the insrtuctions were really rude. You can get charged $40 if the dishwasher doesn't clean the plates properly and you leave food on them (as an example) etc. No practical instructions like how to work the dishwasher etc.
All in all, its a nice flat, but I would be vary wary about the building works.
St Kilda is the main beach playground closest to the Melbourne city centre, on weekends Melburnians flock here to walk, cycle and skate along the palm-lined foreshore or to lounge in an outdoor café or cocktail bar – and take in the panoramic views of Port Phillip Bay. Away from the foreshore, you’ll find much of St Kilda’s activity concentrated in Fitzroy and Acland streets. Fitzroy Street is renowned for its cool cafes, restaurants and bars, with tables spilling onto the footpath, and is one of Melbourne’s most attractive eating and drinking streets. Nearby Acland Street is vibrant and bustling, with an eclectic mix of restaurants, wine bars and continental cake shops. There are a few icons to look out for in St Kilda. Luna Park, remains wildly popular, despite the onslaught of time and next to it, you'll find another landmark, a 20s-era white-washed of a building, the majestic Palais Theatre. Should you be in St Kilda on a Sunday, don't miss the Esplanade Arts and Crafts Market along the beach front. You can find plenty of quirky souvenirs here.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
This rate is a base rate and is only to be used as a guide.
Surcharges will apply for peak periods and special events such as Christmas and New Years, summer holidays, Melbourne Cup/Spring carnival, Easter and Grand Prix.
Longer stays will have a reduced rate.
Please contact Stay With Style for rates anad availability.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (AUD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.