San Marco Residences Condo Rental Photos and Description
Newly Remodeled With New Mattresses, Walk-in Showers & Spacious Living Area
This is a newly and completely renovated spacious 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom apartment, 5 minutes walking distance to Marriott Resort Convention Center, which sleeps 4 people comfortably, with a king size bed in the master room, 2 new twin beds with in the guest room, all new mattresses and new & comfortable bedding. All rooms have flat screen TVs and wireless Internet access.
The master and guest bathroom have been completely remodeled, with new rain shower and flat river rock in spacious walking shower.
The kitchen, also completely remodeled, has all new appliances, including refrigerator, stove top, dishwasher, microwave, and new cabinets, besides basic kitchen supplies.
The apartment has a lot of natural light and beautiful view of the Gulf of Mexico from the dining and living room. All the furniture is brand new, very comfortable, and plenty of space for 6 people for dining for our expandable dinning room table.
The apartment is part of a great complex, with large heated pool, tennis court, BBQ area, and right across street from the beach access.
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Low Allergen Environment
About Amelia Longo
We live a couple hours away from Marco Island, and we have purchased this property as a second home, to enjoy from time to time with the family, but saw a great opportunity to extend our home to guests and make it into a little investment property.
As a family that has stayed in many different vacation homes for the past 15 years, we felt we needed to bring to market a home that we would not only be able to enjoy ourselves, but offer our guests a pleasant and memorable experience.
We have a very active family with my husband working for a technology company, our 2 kids that go to school full time and with extra curriculum activities, and as our youngest is getting older, I decided to go back to work and among some of the projects I am managing today, I will be your main point of contact and management of this property.
Amelia Longo purchased this condo in 2012
Why Amelia Longo chose San Marco Residences
This is the next best thing to a luxury beachfront property, but without the cost:
• Great sunset view of the Gulf of the Mexico from the living and dining room, or simply standing in the balcony.
• Short walk to the beach, with great complementary amenities, with a wonderful heated pool, tennis court, and BBQ area by the pool.
• Newly remodeled 2 bedroom (w/HD TVs) & 2 bathroom, new mattresses, new rain showers, new kitchen and appliances, and HD TV and Internet connectivity.
• Easy to carry beach gear with beach cart, parasol, beach chairs, beach cooler, and kids beach toy.
• Full access to a multi functional printer/scanner/copier and Internet access throughout the apartment and in the pool area.