|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
The house is located 100 meters from the beach of Patacho and its blue and calm sea. In the midst of an extensive coconut trees and with few houses built the house has unobstructed view to the sea and coconut trees anywhere in your land.
The house offers:
1) AREA: 230 meters square are built. With rooms and spacious and ventilated rooms. Three balconies to relax in hammocks, chairs or sofas.
2) COMFORT: ALL rooms have split air-conditioning. One has a double bed and the other 3 have 2 beds that can be converted into a double bed. There are two suites on the ground floor and two bedrooms with bathroom upstairs. Its large windows and doors open onto balconies and palm trees offering beautiful views and plenty of ventilation. When closed, the rooms tranformam in dark, cool and quiet places. Are 3 bathrooms with hot showers and a toilet in the bungalow room. Large kitchen with 4 burner stove, refrigerator and all necessary utensils for those who enjoy cooking.
3) ARCHITECTURE: the house is inspired by the rustic architecture of northeastern Brazil and southern France, using of references that go of hydraulic tiles, burnt cement, until the traditional blue of Provençal houses.
4) LEISURE: located in the ecological route and beach Patacho (considered one of the 10 most beautiful beaches in Brazil by Guia Quatro Rodas), the house also okay the next Tatuamunha river habitat of manatees that can be seen on tour with the region guides. For those who like to dive the Porto de Pedras village has a diving club that offers raft trips, kayaks and horses. It is an ideal place to practice Windsurfing and Kitesurfing during a good part of the year. The village also offers tennis courts that can be used by tourists, in addition to craft shops, medical center, pharmacies, markets, post office, internet and great restaurants.
5) CUISINE: the house is located 500 meters from the hostel belissima Patacho and its refined restaurant that opens for lunch and dinner. Next to it there is a restaurant in the hostel Xue led by Guido, and the simple and tasty restaurant Marinete and its traditional aratu fry in the town center.
Also indicated in the Port of Manzuá Street restaurant. In a very warm, sympathetic Veloso and his wife serve food with a good price / quality ratio (see reviews on Tripadvisor).
Opened a new restaurant, Ui, close to home with a excellent quality food.
6) The price includes:
- Bed linen and bath
- Water and electricity bills
- Daily cleaning
- Night Guard
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (BRL) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.