The house is located 100 meters from the beach and blue sea Patacho and quiet. In the midst of an extensive coconut and few houses built home has an unobstructed view to the sea and coconut trees anywhere on your site.
The house offers:
1) SPACE: 230 m are constructed. With rooms and spacious and ventilated. Three balconies to relax in hammocks, chairs or sofas.
2) COMFORT: ALL rooms have AIR CONDITIONING SPLIT. One has a double bed and the other 3 have two beds that can be converted into a double bed. Are two suites on the ground floor and two bedrooms with bathroom upstairs. Its large windows and doors opening onto the balconies and palm trees offering beautiful views and plenty of ventilation. When closed, the rooms tranformam in dark, cool and quiet. Are 3 bathrooms with HOT SHOWER and a toilet in the room bungalow. Large kitchen with 4 burner stove, fridge and all necessary utensils for those who enjoy cooking.
3) ARCHITECTURE: the house is inspired by the rustic architecture of northeastern Brazil and southern France, if using references that go hydraulic tiles, cement burned, until the blue traditional Provençal houses.
4) LEISURE: located on Route ecological and beach Patacho (considered one of the 10 most beautiful beaches in Brazil by Guia Quatro Rodas), the house also okay next Tatuamunha River, habitat of manatees that can be seen on tour tabbed the region. For those who like to dive the village of Porto de Pedras has a diving club that offers raft trips, kayaks and horses. The village also offers tennis courts that can be used by tourists, besides craft shops, medical office, pharmacies, markets, post office, internet and great restaurants.
5) CUISINE: the house is located 500 meters from the hostel belissima Patacho and its refined restaurant that opens for lunch and dinner. Beyond it is the hotel's restaurant Xue led by Guido, and simple and tasty restaurant Marinete and its traditional fry aratu in the town center.
The price includes:
- Bedding and bath
- Water and electricity bills
- Daily cleaning
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.