Home away from home! Amazing apartment fully equipped in a gated community with private access to the peaceful and tranquil Playa Azul beach in Luquillo.
It is located on the 3rd floor with incredible views of the quiet Luquillo beach and El Yunque. This apartment is a two bedroom / two bath, perfect for families who enjoy nature and want a relaxing and stress free vacation.
The property accommodates 7 people. The master bedroom has a big closet with a queen sized bed and a AC wall unit. The master bedroom also has its own master bath with a shower tub.
The second bedroom has one full bed, one single bed, a AC wall unit, and a large closet. The second bathroom is located right next to the bedroom, in the hallway.
The living room accommodates 2 adults and one kid, comes with a queen and a single futon. The living room is next to the private balcony on the first floor.
The apartment also has a complete size kitchen with all necessary utensils, cookware, stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator, washer and dryer. All windows within the apartment have roll down shutters that can be easily closed or opened depending on the guest's preference.
The second floor is a huge private terrace with spectacular views of the beach and the rainforest. Great place to BBQ, have a drink, watch the stars and enjoy the sounds of nature courtesy of the coquis, the palm trees and the ocean.
Steps away from the fine sand beach perfect for walking, jogging, or simply relaxing while enjoying the ocean breeze.
Close to Luquillo
- Bioluminescent bay / eco kayak tours
- Sailing and diving in Fajardo bay, Icacos and Palominito
- El Faro, period style lighthouse tour
- Movie theater, Wal-Mart, supermarket
- Ferry or flight to Culebra and Vieques islands
- Seven Seas Balneario public beach
- Conquistador Resort (pools, golf, marina, casino, spa)
*El Yunque Rainforest
- Guided tours
- Fauna and flora tours
- Horseback riding in rainforest and beach
- Entrance to El Yunke Rainforest
- Nature tour with zip lines, assisted rappeling and hiking in El Yunque
Other attractions in Puerto Rico you don't want to miss
- Isla Verde
- Old San Juan (lots history!! Historic buildings and sites, 500-
year old walls of the El Morro fort, Calle del Cristo, shoppes
and fine dining, bars)
- City of Canovanas Route 66 (best outlets in Puerto Rico)
- Underground caves of Rio Camuy Cave Park
- Serralles Castle in Ponce
- Las Cascadas Water Park
- Bacardi factory
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|$100 non-refundable cleaning fee
$300 booking/damage/key deposit (ask for cancellation details)
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.