Canandaigua Cottage Rental Photos and Description
Cottage, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
Begin your day with the morning sun rising slowly over Vine Valley, and shining across the clear, sparkling waters of Canandaigua Lake.
On a quiet evening, after a round of golf or a day in the sun on the water, relax on the dock with a cool drink and watch the moon rise over the top of Whaleback Hill.
The Beach House is ideal for vacation get-togethers with friends and family, a relaxing retreat, laid-back fishing getaway, honeymooning, a quite, secluded, autumn weekend on the lake for reflection and renewal, or just plain loafing. Consider the option of a fall rental when the autumn leaves are at their peak.
The Beach House has been the spring, summer and fall home to three generations of our family, and was renovated and designed to accommodate family enjoyment. Treat yourself to the peace & beauty of going to sleep and waking up alongside the shore of beautiful Canandaigua Lake.
The Beach House interior is a light, airy, contemporary design (900 sq. ft.) with sky light, wooden beams, and vaulted ceiling. Living area features a kitchen/dining area, full bathroom with tub/shower, master bedroom and living room. The living room is fully carpeted and includes, among other furniture, large davenport, sleep sofa (sleeps two), telephone, TV (cable/internet, DVD, VCR), games, and books. Kitchen equipped with refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, and cooking/eating utensils. Fully heated. Gas grill, canoe and 2 kayaks also included. Very nice beach area. Parking for two cars. Sleeps small family/two couples. BYO linens and towels. No pets, please.
The Beach House is located on the southwest shore of beautiful Canandaigua Lake in a protected cove, between Cook’s Point and Long’s Point, called ”Stemple’s Landing.“ This Landing was one of many stopping points for steamboats on the lake, during the 1800’s and early 1900‘s, picking up grapes and passengers for transport between Woodville and Canandaigua.
The Beach House location offers both seclusion and convenient access to many points of interest, shops and restaurants in the area:
• Take a short drive (or hike) up the hill to the hamlet of South Bristol and Arbor Hill Grapery offering award winning wines, grape products and giftsTake a short drive (or hike) up the hill to the hamlet of South Bristol to visit Arbor Hill Grapery offering award winning wines, grape products and gifts, and Brew & Brats. The Brown Hound Bistro serves lunch & dinner, featuring regional produce and meats, Finger Lakes’ wines and beers.
• A five minute drive into Woodville will bring you to Smith Boys’ Marina for boat rentals, the Sawmill Bar & Grill, and Poor Richard’s Diner offers family dining and home style cooking.
• Only 10 minutes by car, the Village of Naples has much to offer including: shops, banks, restaurants, pharmacy, supermarket, hardware, fishing gear etc. You might enjoy 18 holes of golf at Reservoir Creek, a tour through Hazlitt Winery, or an evening out for dinner and a show at the Bristol Valley Theater. Don’t forget to stop on the way for one of Monica’s Pies!
• A 15 minute drive north will bring you to the Heron Hill Winetasting Room, Bristol Harbour Golf Course, Lodge and Restaurant; and reasonable driving distance to many outstanding Finger Lakes
Located 45 minutes from Rochester, 45 minutes from Geneva; 20 Minutes from Canandaigua and 10 minutes from Naples.
Call for more information and a photo brochure with floor plan
Keywords: Canandaigua Lake, cottage, Beach House, Finger Lakes wine Country, Naples, NY,
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- limited accessibility
- pets not allowed