NO PETS and NO SMOKING inside the cabin policy! No Exceptions!
The Bigfoot Lodge offers big fun, big entertainment and big relaxation to make your trip to the Smoky Mountain region enjoyable for you and your group. With a private theater room, private hot tub and lots of entertainment, you’ll be glad you chose to stay at The Bigfoot Lodge!
Located just a couple miles from the Parkway in Pigeon Forge, The Bigfoot Lodge is conveniently located and just a short drive to all the major attractions in the Smoky Mountains area, including Dollywood, Gatlinburg and The Great Smoky Mountains National Park. You’ll find activities galore along Parkway: shopping outlet centers, museums, dinner shows, mini golf, helicopter rides, zip-line tours, go-carts and so much more! You’ll also find the short drive to the grocery store and many restaurants to be a major convenience during your stay.
Mountain Valley Wedding Chapel is within walking distance of the Bigfoot Lodge. The Bear Room (master bedroom) would be a romantic place for the Bride and Groom and the remaining rooms would be perfect for your wedding guests.
The Bigfoot Lodge can comfortably sleep from 12-16 people, with five bedrooms and five full bathrooms (with two 80-gallon hot water tanks). All bedrooms are equipped with gel-cooled memory foam mattresses and up-scale bedding so you can enjoy a restful sleep during your trip. Each bedroom is decorated with an animal theme inspired by the Smoky Mountain Region.
• The Bear Room is the master bedroom, located on the upper level. The largest of the bedrooms, this room boasts a king bed and has a private whirlpool tub. There is direct access to a full bathroom, which is also accessed through the theater room.
• The Fox Room is on the main level. This room has a queen bed and a full private bathroom attached. This room is perfect for any guests who don’t do well with stairs.
• The Eagle Room is also on the main level. This room has a queen bunk bed, accommodating up to four people. There is a full bathroom near this bedroom, accessed through the hallway. This bathroom has a stand-up shower and is convenient for guests who might have a hard time stepping over a tub wall.
• The Elk Room is on the lower level. This room has a king bed and an attached full bathroom.
• The Horse Room is on the lower level, as well. This room has a king bed and an attached full bathroom. This bedroom has a door that gives direct access to the lower level deck.
Additionally, there is a queen sized sleeper sofa located in the living room on the main level as well as a futon in the lower level game room that folds down to a full sized bed (so will accommodate one adult or two children).
Fun for All
You’re sure to be out and about enjoying all the wonderful activities the Smoky Mountains area has to offer. Rest assured, though, there is plenty for your group to do right at The Bigfoot Lodge!
If you are a movie lover or a giant sports fan, you’re in luck! The theater room has a 100 inch screen and stadium seating with twelve seats. It has surround-sound, a Blu-Ray player and cable television.
Besides the theater room, there are also televisions in every room of the house! Every bedroom has a TV, as does the game room and the living area.
Games, anyone? Enjoy a game of billiards on the game room pool table. Challenge someone to a game on the Multi-cade, a stand up video game system that plays sixty different classic arcade games including old time favorites such as Pac-Man, Donkey Kong and Frogger. You can also show off your skills on the electronic dart-board.
Perhaps you or some in your group would prefer some relaxation. Enjoy the private hot-tub out on the deck. Curl up with a good book in front of the stacked stone fireplace in the living room or on one of the three decks. Enjoy a cup of coffee on one of the ten cedar rocking chairs on the decks while enjoying the beautiful scenery.
A communal pool is available offsite, free of charge, approximately three miles away.
With an 8-foot custom-made log dining table plus 4 additional counter stools in the kitchen, you can enjoy your meals together with seating for all. The Bigfoot Lodge has a well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and microwave. For your convenience, the following is available for your use:
• Plates, bowls, cups
• Mixing Bowls
• Coffee Maker
• Roasting Pan
• Cutting Board
• Knife Set
Additionally, for your convenience:
• Free Wi-Fi High Speed Internet Access
• Free local and domestic long distance calls
• Iron and Ironing Board
• Blow Dryers (2)
• Washer and Dryer
• Gas Grill
• Additional Refrigerator in Game Room
• High Chair
Need some assistance? Whether you need someone to do your grocery shopping for you before your arrival, pick up entertainment tickets, pick up a special gift or help you in any way, we can help! Additional charges apply.
The Bigfoot Lodge is easy accessible with all paved roads and flat parking. Bring your motorcycles!
There are no steps when accessing the cabin from the parking area. Any guests who have a difficult time with steps can access the kitchen, living area, the Fox Room (with queen bed) and Eagle Room (with queen bunk beds) as well as both main level decks without climbing any steps.
IMPORTANT! To protect us and future guests there is a strict NO SMOKING inside the cabin and NO PETS policy. Violators will be fined and evicted from property without refund. Please read our terms and conditions.