A beautiful 3 bedroom / 2 bath home with sleeping loft, situated on the North Shore of Kaua'i in the town of Princeville. 2000 square feet living space plus a 200 sq ft covered lanai. A fully outfitted home whose amenities include:
+TV/VCR/DVD and home theater system in the living room
+ Master bedroom has a king size bed and TV with DVD
+Additional bedrooms and a loft have:
1) Queen Bedroom: Queen size bed and a TV/DVD with cable.
2) Twin Bedroom: a twin bed and a full size bed.
3) Loft: A futon sleeper with a full size mattress.
* Fully stocked kitchen, newly remodeled with new appliances, including microwave, coffee maker, toaster, and blender
*All linens, towels, etc.
Additional Amenities: * All linens, including beach towels
* Washer and dryer
* Outdoor shower (hot/cold water) with privacy screen
* Toys, games, puzzles, and books for kids and adults
* Gas BBQ grill on the 200' covered lanai
* Fruit trees
* View of beautifully landscaped gardens and permanent green space from lanai and all windows
* Accessibility options including ramped entry, single level design, shower chair, wide doorways and bath tub handles
Walking Distance to Beaches, Golf, Shops: * Walk to Queen's Bath - a natural lava pool.
* Walk to Anini Beach.
* Walk to Makai Golf Course.
* Walk to Princeville town center shops.
* Walk to Hanalei Beach Park.
* Walk to Hanalei Valley Overlook.
We bought this house in 2002 after searching for two years for a house that felt like it was made for Hawaii. We finally found this house and have been very happy with it. We improve it in some way each time we come, for example during the last trip we added new fishtail palms to the garden, replaced the TV in the Queen Bedroom and hung new artwork. The house is a work in progress, it just keeps getting better. We are a family of four, with two daughters, including our older daughter who has a spinal cord injury. It was for her that we added the wheelchair ramp to the front porch, insisted on a single level floor plan and have a shower bench that can be installed when needed.
We love Kaua'i. We have been coming regularly since 1994 and began looking for a house in 2000. We chose the North Shore because of the beauty of the area, the limited development, the easy access to beautiful beaches and hiking. We chose Princeville because of the accessibility to shopping, beaches and hikes. Grant loves to golf, Laurie walks for hours each day, Marissa loves to jump off the pier in Hanalei Bay and Sara likes to walk to the library and shoot hoops at the neighborhood basketball court.
Beach, rain forest, nature, hiking, golf, mountains, waterfalls, wildlife, snorkeling, coral reef, ocean, river, walking, kayaking.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|The cleaning and management fee ($236.25) acts as the deposit, although it is actually a fee, nonrefundable. It is charged to your credit card at the time of booking.
The rental portion of the fees (rent & tax) would be due to us by check or money order two weeks before your arrival.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.