|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Two floors with rustic and unique, perfect decoration for your family holiday and rest! Sac, quiet and safe at the same time, close to everything! Beach, bike path, restaurants, shopping and Ardhentia market. Do everything by foot or bike and relax, you're in Ilhabela!
On the floor below:
- Garden to front and garage for 4 cars (one covered), rack of bicycles and surfboards room.
- 2 full suites with double beds, closets, ceiling fans, designer bathrooms and shared balcony with hammocks;
- Large laundry with washing machine, tank, iron and ironing board;
- Beautiful back garden, with fruit trees, culinary herbs and a shower;
- Gourmet space. Exclusive covered area with barbecue, equipped with spikes, boards and everything you need. Fridge, table, chairs, sink and counter. Nice space for parties or family gatherings.
- Two stairways to the upper floor (1 spiral staircase leading to the terrace and another ladder with handrail, access to kitchen).
- A master suite with closets, ceiling fan, bathroom with view and private balcony;
- American style kitchen with breakfast bar, full (refrigerator, stove, 6 burner with oven, microwave and water filter protável);
- Dining room with table for 8 people;
- Large living room with high ceilings, sofa (3 seats), 2 armchairs and flat-42 ';
- Wifi / wireless internet access
- Spacious and airy Mezzanine (with two single beds and 1 extra mattress);
- Nice terrace with sofa, chairs, coffee table breakfast and a spectacular view of the forest and the Morro do Baepi.
- Large glass windows, fresh and airy feel in summer and warm in winter.
House in Pereque neighborhood, 400 meters from the nearest sandy beach, bike path and shopping Ardhentia (with shops, restaurants, cafes and hair). It is well located, is close trades to Perequê, supermarkets, pharmacies, banks and bakery (approx 5min drive and 10min bike). Easy access to ferry (approx 10min drive) and also the Tourist Centre or Villa (10/15 min).
The house sits on a cul de sac, very quiet, flat and the foot of the forest. Privileged view of the Morro Baepi, and wide variety of trees with birds, including toucans, who are accustomed to come on the porch of the house daily.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Estadias Verão 2015
Jan 23 2015 - Feb 12 2015
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 8 guests; add R$50 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||R$1,000|
* TAXA DE LIMPEZA: 200,00
* CHEQUE OU DEPÓSITO CAUÇÃO (varia de acordo com o tempo da estadia): Valor mínimo R$ 1.200,00
* NÃO HÁ DIÁRIA EXTRA PARA HÓSPEDES ADICIONAIS, MAS A CASA COMPORTA NO MÁXIMO 8 PESSOAS.
PRÉ - RESERVA GARANTIDA SOMENTE APÓS O DEPÓSITO DE 50% DO VALOR DE ALUGUEL COMBINADO.
Pré-reserva: Após o fechamento do acordo por email, o interessado deverá assinar o Termo de Reserva de Aluguel da casa.
Efetivação da Reserva: Após confirmação do depósito de 50% do valor acordado. Tempo de desistência máxima, depois do pagamento dos 50% iniciais, 24 horas.
Restante do pagamento (50% + valor caução R$ 1.200,00): O depósito restante, dois dias (no máximo) antes da chegada no local.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (BRL) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.