Welcome to your sunny, stylish home in the heart of Hollywood. You can walk to theatres, restaurants, clubs, and classic landmarks like the Hollywood Bowl, Kodak Theater, and Magic Castle from this gorgeous chateau duplex 1-Bedroom apartment in historic Hollywood Heights.
This large, 1925 house has been tastefully divided into three separate, private apartments, one of which we are offering as a furnished 1BR getaway. Nestled in the back of a tree-lined cul de sac, you’ll find it has a surprisingly quiet, natural feel for its central, Hollywood Hills location. Incredibly convenient if you are visiting or working in Burbank, Studio City, or NoHo, and a quick ride to downtown too.
The space itself is amazing. The living room has an almost cathedral-like feel – huge and sunny with a double-height barrel ceiling, giant windows and hardwood floors. On clear days (which is almost every day in Southern California!), sunlight floods the room and makes for a truly wonderful place to relax or tweak your screenplay. The apartment is stylishly furnished and includes both wireless internet and a 37” LCD HDTV flat panel TV and DVD player. The open kitchen has everything you need to cook at home – including a microwave, four-burner gas stove, coffeemaker and toaster – and enjoy your meal at the adjacent dining table with seating for four.
In the bedroom you’ll find a new, queen-sized bed with fresh cotton sheets and a fluffy comforter. The elegant, modern Design Within Reach couch in the living room also folds down into a bed, which can sleep two additional guests.
We went the extra mile to add a few reflections of our own passions (design, film, literature, music) so you’ll find nice touches like framed Nama Rococo French Dot Wall Paper and Blik wall murals in addition to selection of well-chosen books, films, and music to help you feel inspired.
Bring your morning cup of coffee out onto the large patio, surrounded by greenery.
An off-street parking space is included (though be aware that a large truck or large SUV may not fit easily in the spot, in which case we can lend you a parking pass that will allow you to park on the street in front) .
No smoking in the unit – please keep it limited to outside onto the patio.
Do note that there is a flight of stairs from the driveway up to the front door of the house, and a small set (7 stairs) within the apartment.
Please also note that Los Angeles Hotel Tax (TOT) of 14% is applicable on all stays of 30 days or less. Stays of 31 days or longer are NOT subject to tax.
We (the owners) live in a separate apartment in another part of the house, and are happy to help with directions or suggestions to make your stay a great one. Oh, and did we mention the amazing location?
It is a brief walk to:
- Hollywood Bowl (5 minutes)
- Yamashiro Restaurant – amazing views of the city! (5 minutes)
- Hollywood/Highland Shopping Center/Kodak Theater (10 minutes)
- Grauman’s Chinese Theater (10 minutes)
- Hollywood Nightclubs/Restaurants (10 minutes)
- Hollywood/Highland Metro Station - subway (10 minutes)
- The Magic Castle (7 minutes)
It’s a brief cab or car ride to:
- Hollywood and Vine shopping area (5 minutes)
- Arclight Theaters (5 minutes)
- The Pantages Theater and Hollywood Palladium (5 minutes)
- Griffith Park, Zoo, and Observatory (8 minutes)
- Universal City Walk and Studios (5 minutes)
- Sunday Hollywood Farmer’s Market (5 minutes)
- The Capitol Records Tower (5 minutes)
- The Grove, Beverly Center and Melrose shopping districts (10 minutes)
- Sunset Strip and Laurel Canyon (10 minutes)
- Plenty of gyms: 24 Hour Fitness, Bally’s, YMCA (5-10 minutes)
Keywords: House, flat, duplex