Located on the border of Midtown East and the Upper East Side this 3 bedroom duplex features 4 real beds and makes a great option for large groups/families to enjoy a fantastic New York experience. The unit includes all the comforts of home with a living room, fully equipped kitchen, and dining area. Fantastic location!
We stayed at this apt on 9/11/13 and the apt was exactly like the photos. It was a little musty in one upstairs bedroom but i think because it had been closed up for some time. The location was perfect. We loved the corner diner and mini marked on the corner. It was a great experience for Texans in NYC. If we come back we plan to stay there again.
beware - we stayed here in june 2013 and the apartment is not as new as the photos shown. i took photos and i sent them to the agent i worked with - hopefully all the repairs listed below, have been taken care of.
- the kitchen was okay - we had to go out and purchase a knife and cutting board, etc.
- both bathroom tub edges and floor tiles were badly mildewed.
- the upper floor is carpeted and the carpet in the 3rd bedroom smelled as if someone had vomited in the room.
- the sheets are so old they do not stay on the mattresses. the dining table was going to fall apart.
- the entry way tiles were filthy.
- wash & fold on the same block.
- in good area away from times square.
- about 10 min walk to subway.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Mar 4 2015 - Mar 3 2017
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.