Nice, but not quite walkable
This property is generally quite good.
* Nice concrete floors; easy to clean and silent
* Ceiling fans throughout (central A/C too)
* Spacious parking
* Nice shaded backyard with chess set, BBQ, patio furniture
* Lots of dishes and silverware provided, including plastic ones; perfect for kids
* Responsive property managers
* Soundproofing between rooms could be better.
* Ugly water leakage in ceiling of master bedroom bath
* Thermostats are programmable, so if you make a temperature change, it'll be automatically overridden in a few hours
* Close to 1st and to South Congress, but no sidewalks in neighborhood and not quite walkable -- you'll do better if you have a car
* Hot water temperature is set extremely high, posing a danger for small children who may turn on only the hot tap
Families with Teenagers,
Families with Young Children,
Owner's Response: Yes, there was a roof leak in a huge storm about a week before your stay. We had the roof functionally repaired before you arrived but had to wait for the sheetrock to dry completely before we could do the cosmetic repair. It'll be complete this week. (mid-March 2013).
Thank you so much for letting us know about the water temperature. I'll have my maintenance guy turn it down while he's there for the ceiling repair.
So glad you enjoyed your stay -- come on back anytime!
Did you find this review helpful?