Comfortable Apt with Great Owner
I came to Montauk with a group of athletes to participate in a Triathlon. I am so happy to have found this apartment because:
1. The owner, Flavio, was great to work with. This is the first time I booked through this kind of website and he promptly answered all of my questions. He is a runner himself and kindly extended our check-out time (without charge) to allow us to use the shower after the race before going home.
2. *Comfortable and clean apartment*. Stocked with linens, towels, pots/pans, cutlery, etc.
3. Great price! Looking at the other hotels in the area... let me just say it is expensive out in Montauk. For $175 (split between a group), it is very affordable.
4. Awesome location, with a great view, and awesome lawn area.
5. I *always* prefer to cook my own food. Love the fact that this is a full fledged condo/apartment - not just a room. This was so important to me, as pre-race eating is crucial - and who wants to spend $20 for some pasta in town.
I would definitely recommend staying at this condo.
Families with Young Children
Helpful votes: 3/3
Did you find this review helpful?