|Minimum Stay||1 - 7 nights|
the Atlantic bluffs is a family friendly complex with lots of grass, pool, and a lifeguard. The beautiful uncrowded beach is steps away. The town, full of attractions, restaurants, and shopping is 1/2 mile away. The harbor and lighthouse are only 10 minute ride.
The unit is bright, clean, has a separate sleeping area and sleeps 4. Medium size flat TV with disc capabilities. Cable and Internet ready. Great porch!
Montauk has a lot to offer. Besides the incredibly huge and accessible beach, there is horse back riding, sailing, mini-golf, great places for jogging and bike-riding, restaurants everything ranging from NY club-like, Irish Pubs, great Seafood, great Italian and all-American ...
We have two children, used to live in NYC, but now we live in Massachussetts.
Flavio Lichtenthal purchased this condo in 1980
We have always loved driving to the tip of Long Island and spending time out in Montauk, a perfect blend of getting away while still being in the thick of it!
it's A BEAUTIFUL PLACE, part of the Hamptons, but feels much calmer and REAL.
The APT is simple, bright, and clean... You slide the door and see the ocean...We sleep in the bedroom, and the kids in the living room. We have a nice TV but otherwise is pretty lo-fi, so we really feel like we are on vacation.
We have rented many properties in Montauk in the past. We were very happy with this one. While small, the location is very beautiful. We sat on the deck and watched the sun rise and set every day. At night, the deer are all over the lawn and like to stare at you, which is pretty funny. Owner is so very nice and friendly. I believe the pictures showed a pullout sofa, but there isnt one, so if you have anyone coming to stay, bring a blowup mattress.
This condo was exactly what we were looking for - it was bright, comfortable and right across from a lovely beach. There was ample room for my husband and myself. The owner, Flavio, was extremely helpful whenever we had a question. We enjoyed a wonderful two week stay and hope to return again.
We loved the apartment! The place was decorated very nicely. The place is located a short walk away from town and has a great view of the ocean. Flavio always gave very quick responses and was very helpful. Next time we are in Montauk we will try to rent here again! A wonderful apartment, we highly recommend the place.
I came to Montauk with a group of athletes to participate in a Triathlon. I am so happy to have found this apartment because:
1. The owner, Flavio, was great to work with. This is the first time I booked through this kind of website and he promptly answered all of my questions. He is a runner himself and kindly extended our check-out time (without charge) to allow us to use the shower after the race before going home.
2. *Comfortable and clean apartment*. Stocked with linens, towels, pots/pans, cutlery, etc.
3. Great price! Looking at the other hotels in the area... let me just say it is expensive out in Montauk. For $175 (split between a group), it is very affordable.
4. Awesome location, with a great view, and awesome lawn area.
5. I *always* prefer to cook my own food. Love the fact that this is a full fledged condo/apartment - not just a room. This was so important to me, as pre-race eating is crucial - and who wants to spend $20 for some pasta in town.
I would definitely recommend staying at this condo.
We recently spent about a week in this lovely condo development for a summer break. The condo itself is nice and comfortable, the grounds are great, and the proximity of the beach and the center of town would be difficult to beat. This is the perfect place for a couple or a small family.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
1 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.