Clearwater Beach House Rental Photos and Description
Sleep up to 28 guests in 2 houses.
Magnificent Private Estate. Located directly on the intercoastal waterway with private waterfront. Wide open water views. Stunning sunsets. Minutes to several #1-ranked US beaches and world-class golfing (Innisbrook and others)!!! Easy drive to top attractions - Disney, Universal, Busch Gardens..too many to list.
Available for monthly rentals exclusively so you'll have time to thoroughly enjoy our beautiful community. Stay 2 weeks, 3 weeks, the entire month, we'll keep the time available for you. High-speed internet at the main house makes it super-easy to stay connected to work and home during your stay.
Perfect for Baseball Spring Training games: Blue Jays = 3 miles; Phillies = 6 miles; Yankees = 20 miles.
This elegant historic waterfront manor is located just north of downtown Clearwater. Short drive 2 - 5 miles to several of the top beaches in the United States and to world-class golfing. The pool and spa are for the exclusive use of our guests. This house has everything you need to enjoy your Florida beach vacation.
Other Activities: Boating, Wildlife Viewing, Parasailing, Mini Golf
Bedroom set-up is as follows:
CEDAR HOUSE (main house)
-Bedroom 1 = King bed. The is the Master bedroom. It overlooks the waterfront. It is on the second floor.
-Bedroom 2 = This also overlooks the water and is adjoining the Master separated by curtained French Doors. It has a Queen Futon. This room has a private balcony overlooking the pool and waterfront, This is on the second floor.
- Bedroom 3 = King Bed with room for an additional Twin or Double aero-bed. This is on the second floor.
- Bedroom 4 = One Queen, One Double, One Twin. Second floor
- Bedroom 5 = One Double, One Twin Second floor.
- Bedroom 6 = One Queen and has plenty of room for additional aerobeds Two Double Beds. First Floor
- Bedroom 7 = Two Double Beds. First Floor
- Bedroom 8 = One King Bed. First Floor
- Bedroom 9 = This is the Parlor described below. Typically it is used as a second living room but can be made into a 9th bedroom.
- Bedroom 10 = Queen
- Bedroom 11 = Twin next to Bd #10 separated by french doors
- Bedroom 12 = King
Can accommodate larger groups for special events, Grand Prix, Spring Break, Jazz Festival, family reunions, corporate retreats and other events.
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed