Old Town House Rental Photos and Description
Home, 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 7)
Modern and sophisticated single-family home for up to seven (7) guests. Located at the top of historic Main Street in Old Town Park City – the sight of the Sundance Film Festival. Sleek, urban décor in this spacious, contemporary home, just steps from the bustle and night life in the heart of Park City.
Located in a quaint, quiet neighborhood in the center of Old Town Park City, this light-filled, contemporary home is just around the corner from the bustle and night life of historic Main Street, the site of the Sundance Film Festival.
Stylishly decorated in modern, urban décor, the home features sleek cabinetry and furnishings, light and airy bedrooms and bathrooms and beautiful hardwood floors throughout.
The open and spacious, two-level home features three bedrooms, each with a private bathroom and custom closets. The master suite, located on the second level, features a comfortable king-sized bed and full bath. You can enjoy the mountain scenery from the many large windows that allow light to pour into the room from every side.
Also on the second level is an open kitchen with professional-quality oven, stove and refrigerator as well as a dishwasher, microwave, large pantry, small appliances, dining and cookware. The large island, located in the kitchen, also serves as a casual eating area for four.
A second dining area, adjacent to the kitchen, seats an additional four guests. Also on the second level is a convenient laundry room with full-sized washer and dryer and the living area, with plenty of space for guests and friends which includes a gas fireplace, large-screen TV, comfortable seating and a covered balcony.
Two guest bedrooms are located on the main level, one with a queen-sized bed and private three-quarter bath with steam shower. The other bedroom, with a full private bath, offers two inviting twin-sized beds, one with a trundle.
Guests will appreciate the single-car garage with room to stow ski gear or bikes – a luxury in this historic area of Park City.
- Custom hardwood flooring throughout with a modern, yet mountain contemporary feel.
Guest Bedroom (2)
- Large queen size bed with top quality linens and bedding.
- Dark brown hardwood accents to frame and style the room.
- Custom personal closet with additional storage space.
Guest Bathroom (2)
- Extra large shower with stone tile
- Large in size with appropriate mirror and lots of counter space
Guest Bedroom (3)
- Three twin size beds in large room.
- Custom personal closet - made to share with others.
Guest Bathroom (3)
- High quality fixtures, intricate detailing, good craftsmanship.
- Large tub shaped sink with two faucets.
- Full size bathroom with sink/shower combination.
- Open concept design with large windows to allow for natural light to brighten the home.
- Lots of comfortable couches and seating for the entire family.
- Custom fireplace.
- Large HDTV, Wifi internet access.
- Ceiling fans when warm in the summer time.
- Bright accents, dark wood and modern fixtures are a part of the recent re-model.
- Large deck / balcony with views of the mountain and Park City Mountain Resort.
- Covered / protects from the elements.
- Stainless steel appliances (over, stove, oversized refrigerator).
- Lots of preparation and seating available - perfect for entertaining.
- Extra long bar with 4 bar stool chairs - breakfast bar.
- Two deep stainless steel sinks for complete utility - one on the kitchen island and one on the wall side counter.
- Round breakfast nook with large window adjacent.
- Comfortably king size bed with luxury linens and bedding.
- Large oversized windows that highlight the mountain scenery and views.
- Personal custom closet with storage space.
Master Suite Bathroom
- Full bath with large tub and oversized shower.
- Custom stone tile throughout shower.
- His and hers sinks with extra long vanity with large mirror.
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the manager
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this home in Park City. The home is warm, cozy, spacious and beautifully decorated. We were a family of 7 and it was a perfect space for us. The location is awesome and we will definitely return to this home next year.