Austin House Rental Photos and Description
3 BR / 2 BA sleeps up to 8 - LICENSED & REGISTERED w/ CITY OF AUSTIN
26 glowing Reviews giving the home the highest rating possible at 5 out of 5 stars!
Email or call me. I respond immediately!
What makes my home different from others?
1) LOCATION - there is not another home more conveniently located to SOCO than mine. The home is 1 block to Congress to so many restaurants and shopping. No need to worry about cabs and other hassles when you will be in the middle of the most popular part of town.
2) FREE PARKING AT FRONT DOOR - no need to park a half mile away or pay for parking when you can park at my front door. other homes do not have this amenity.
3) SERVICE - I meet each group at the home to make sure you get settled in and answer any questions. I also provide each group a map of an aerial view of the home in relation to the many restaurants to walk to as well as provide a written list of those restaurants and what makes them popular so the group can know what restaurants they want to try.
4) AMENITIES - 55 & 32 inch HDTV's, comfortable beds, spacious living room, kitchen, and outside covered deck with seating for 8, and an iHome to listen to your favorite music.
5) PRIVACY - fenced in front and back yards so you won't be bothered.
6) CLEANLINESS - the home will very clean when you arrive with towels and soap on the beds.
This 1500 sq/ft home with hardwood floors is TRULY in the HEART of the South Congress District. Other ads state they are in the heart of SOCO yet are far away. This home IS in the heart of the most popular area of Austin. Located 1 block off South Congress every possible attraction of SOCO is literally less than a 3 minute walk. With so many stores for shopping, restaurants, and music venues within walking distance, there is no shortage of things to do. Go kayaking or jog at Town Lake or hang out Downtown. Both are only 1 mile away..... If you want to stay in, watch TV on a 55-inch HDTV with lots of movies on DVR, HBO, Showtime, and Starz and enjoy coffee with my Keurig coffee maker.
FREE PARKING - No car is needed because everything is within a short walk and the bus stop is also only 2 blocks away to go downtown. However, if you do have a car, 3 FREE PARKING PASSES are offered with your stay. Park right outside your front door and tour Austin without having the hassle of paying for parking. There are very few blocks with residential parking, but this street has it and it is ULTRA convenient. There is NO home more in the center of SOCO than this home!!! You will not be disappointed in this location.
You are less than a 3 minutes walk to so many restaurants like.....
South Congress Cafe, Vespaio, Botticelli's, Perla's, Guero's, Home Slice Pizza, Hop Daddy's Burgers, Magnolia Cafe, Wahoo's Fish Taco's, Zen Sushi, and many, many food trailers
Have coffee at Joe's
Go see some live music at the famous Continental Club or Guero's
Have a drink at San Jose Hotel's Courtyard or the many other places to cool off
Shop at Allen's Boots, Bohemia, Crofts Original, Co Star, or the many other places nearby
Have desert at Amy's Ice Cream, Hey Cupcake!, or Big Top Candy Store
Shop for grocery's at Farm to Market Grocery
Find a book to read at South Congress Books or get your hair cut at the five different salons in SOCO
Get a massage at South Congress Massage
Shop trendy, hip stores like Uncommon Objects, Yard Dog Art Gallery, Creations Boutique, or the many other chic places to shop in SOCO.
EVERYTHING in SOCO is a short walk to this home!!!
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
No other home is closer to the action than this home. Not only can the location not be beat, but the home has plenty of room to move around in with very spacious living room, kitchen, and deck for just hanging out. The FREE PARKING is a huge benefit in this very popular area of town where parking is at a premium.
This property offers the ability to have so many restaurants, shops, and entertainment venues at your doorstep. If you decide to go downtown, it is only 1 mile away and the bus stop is 2 blocks from this location. If you want to spend some time at Town Lake, it is also only 1 mile away or a very short run or bike away.