|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Mount Martha holiday rental available exclusively from the 18th December to the 29th January, minimum 7 nights, sleeping up to 8 guests.
- All linen provided, BYO bath/beach towels
- Sorry 'No Pets'
Superbly renovated, 4 Bedroom, character filled property with vaulted ceilings, neutral tones and lovely polished floorboards situated in old Mt Martha. Walking distance to the Village, Mt Martha South Beach and the Esplanade.
Features: Fabulous outdoor, undercover entertaining area with gas BBQ, Webber and Pool table, perfect for the children.
- Living area with large screen TV with surround sound, Blu-Ray DVD Player, Wii, Play Station 2 and Pot Belly Heater
- Dining Area with 8 seater table leading into a superb Kitchen with European Stainless Steel appliances including 900mm Ilve oven, dishwasher and microwave
- Large Main Bedroom with Queen Bed opening out onto the deck area
- Bedroom 2 with Single Bed plus trundle
- Bedroom 3 with Single Bed plus trundle
- Bedroom 4 with Queen Bed
- Main Bathroom with an opulent spa bath, toilet and vanity
- Laundry with Washing Machine and Dryer leading through to a 2nd shower and separate toilet
Other features include polished floorboards, new carpet in all the bedrooms and an Inverter in the Dining Area. Property is fully fenced, off street parking for 2-3 cars and is in a family friendly location. There is also a large backyard with an enclosed trampoline for the children, perfect for your Summer Retreat.
Optimal position enables you to explore the Peninsula, drive to wineries, short drive to the Briars Park, Arthurs Seat and wonderful beaches.
• Mount Martha is located 100km from Melbourne Tullamarine Airport
• Drive to or from Melbourne’s CBD in one hour
• Take a leisurely stroll or short drive to South Beach from your holiday rental
• Cafes and restaurants are 1 to 2km away, as are shops
• Take advantage of the Public Golf Course nearby
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 17 2014 - Jan 28 2015
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Australian Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.