Be up to 4 (or 5 ask) guests in this elegant 1 BR apt that offers 2 bathrooms.
This 40m² elegant apartment was redesigned by an architect who adequately designed 2 bathrooms as well as an extra kitchenette. The apt offers a rare combination of advantages:
• A perfect location: rue André Barsacq, in the heart of Montmartre, close to the Sacre-Coeur and Abbesses district (metro Abbesses 1mn).
• The apartment offers a bathroom for each sleeping area (bath with shower and toilets) at well as a main kitchen and a kitchenette. It can be very convenient for 2 couples.
• Large windows on both side of the apartment bathe the living room and the bedroom with light. The wooden floor gives a feeling of warmth.
The apt is on the 2nd floor (French Standard).
The living room area has a nice view on the opposite garden across the street. It has 2 large windows and offers a library, a flat TV, a foldable table for 4 for dinners, and a comfortable convertible sofa bed for 2. It is connected by a door to the 1st bathroom with a bathtub with shower and toilets. A fully equipped Kitchen-bar with microwave oven, refrigerator, stoves and dish washer opens on the living room.
The bedroom offers a comfortable queen size bed and a kitchenette (for basic kitchen). It is connected to a very nice 2nd bathroom with bathtub with shower and toilets.
As a bonus, Phone calls to land lines in France, and to US, Canada and Australia are generally free. It is also true for more than 50 countries. Moreover, calls to cell phones towards specific countries (often US & Canada) may also be free. Ask us for detail as it may vary with time and policies of operators.
On demand, a private bedroom on the 1st floor can be used to host an extra guest in a single bed.
Note : It should be noted this extra room is small and also encloses the washer & dryer.
The unit is in the same building as another apt of 65 m2, VRBO listing #307436, which may be rented together for parties up to 8(or 9) guests.
This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It stays 15 minute by subway to most interesting Paris locations AND is a very charming and restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums.
• Montmartre is a village within Paris: it combines the atmosphere of an ancient village with trendy shops and fabulous restaurants. Many artists and movie stars live in the district.
• As you walk through Montmartre you will pass many winding and picturesque streets with fascinating houses, stairs and wonderful views over Paris. Look for the Montmartre Vineyard, walk to 'Place du Tertre' where artists will offer to draw your portrait and see Picasso’s house and the Salvador Dali museum. Visit the famous Sacre Coeur Moorish-looking church.
• On the 'Rue des Abbesses' you will discover shops, cafes and clothing stores and in 'Rue Lepic' you will come across the market, wine shops - the cheese shop was rated n° 3 in France – bakeries and charcuteries. It’ll take a few days to select your preferred “café” !!! Walk down to the Moulin Rouge and experience the Paris nightlife.
• On the north side, close to the “Lamarck” metro station is the famous Rue du Poteau Market as well as quaint antique shops.
• The Champs-Elysees is only a ten-minute Metro ride, the Eiffel Tower, Le Marais, Les Halles, and Saint-Germain are all between 15- 20 minutes from Abbesses.
Keywords: Montmartre, Sacre-Coeur, Sacre Coeur, family, 1 bedroom, flat, apartment, Paris, location, best, price, comfortable, perfect, light, calm, unique, charming, value for money, affordable, Moulin rouge, galette, safe, painters, artists, Picasso, Abbesses, studio