10% off last minute special - stay before 10 February 2015
A lovely holiday home with low rates, great facilities, FREE use of cots, highchair, baby bath, stroller and 15% discount off local car hire, this holiday home is the obvious choice!
* Relax in the lovely tropical gardens of this fully fenced Trinity Beach, Cairns holiday house, swim in the pool, or have a spa in the large 11 jet spa bath (great for couples).
* Go on a quick walk to the Trinity Beach beachfront and visit the pub, restaurants and cafes (all just one block away), or have a picnic and take in magnificent beach, island and mountain views at a second beach also nearby (picnic equipment, beach towels and beach lounges supplied).
* Have a bbq at the holiday house undercover surrounded by tropical plants and fairy lights, or the beachfront BBQ (one of the beachfront bbq areas is next to a shaded childrens playground).
* Grab a book from the holiday house library and relax under the gazebo while listening to the birds in your private gardens.
* Sit in the pool on a noodle chair, with a cocktail in hand and gaze up at the sky and palm trees.
* Sip champagne and have some nibblies at the bar setting next to the pool.
* Keep the kids occupied with the pool and DVDs. Actually there are 3 tvs (including a huge 50 inch plasma tv) all with DVD players and library of DVDS and books to enjoy - for yourself and your kids!
* Feeling romantic? Get married! Trinity Beach is popular for weddings and absolutely stunning when the full moon is out.
* Visit the many natural and wildlife attractions in the Cairns region, or try an adventure sport - there's an endless list of things to do.
So many extras for a fantastic holiday, so many things to do in and around this Cairns holiday house at Trinity Beach and so many testimonials from happy guests on the owner's website - see website and guest book links on this page.
Examples of recent guest comments:
'We truly enjoyed our stay. Having stayed/lived in Cairns before we didn't think we would ever get that holiday feeling but your place proved us wrong. :) We had planned several day trips but felt so wonderfully relaxed and 'felt the serenity' here that we spent most of our time at the Oasis. For that we are very grateful, we are taking some beautiful and unique memories with us! and yes, your kettle is one of a kind!' David & Miri, November 2014
'A wonderful place to stay with a wonderful hostess – invisible until you need her, then she pops into existance like Mary Poppins. We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 weeks here in our ‘home away from home’. Everything we might need was just a cupboard-look away. Our only caution is if you are going out on a cruise or something from Cairns: they have peak hour! It took us an hour to get into Cairns instead of the usual 20 minutes and we missed our boat at 9:00am. The staff at Raging Thunder (and everywhere we went) were wonderful and very helpful. Thank you, Ingrid! ps. the kettle IS magnificent! Dave & Grant, Australia, November 2014
'Your house is a home away from our own home in Jaipur, India. So much utility friendly, pool to dip, jacuzzi to relax, comfortable beds, hoards of DVDs, books to read. Plants all around are beautiful. We run bed and breakfast facility in Jaipur, India. Me and my family had a very comfortable stay in your beautiful house. I am a professor of zoology and was overwhelmed to visit Great Barrier Reef. Your city, your country is welcoming, people are helpful and friendly.' Reena, October 2014
See website link for more many more guest reviews/testimonials.
Trinity Beach is well considered the best beach in Cairns. Trinity Beach is centrally located to most of the Cairns region tourist attractions, with a number of major tourist attractions within a 5-10 minute drive, eg. Skyrail, Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Centre, Kuranda rainforest train, Cairns Tropical Zoo, bungy jumping, jungle swing, cable skiing, go karting, mountain bike racing tracks, horseriding tours, watersports, etc. To the north, you can visit the world heritage listed Daintree rainforest / Cape Tribulation, Mossman Gorge, Port Douglas, Hartleys Crocodile Adventures; to the west there is the Atherton Tablelands with extinct volcanoes, massive fig tress, food and wine tasting, waterfalls, wildlife and cultural attractions; to the south there are more waterfalls, in the city centre, you have a casino, esplanade lagoon, etc. Public buses provide a low cost form of transport to venture to into the city centre or other beaches. Tour buses will take you to a myriad of tours, including transport for tours to the Great Barrier Reef (a natural wonder of the world), ballooning, whitewater rafting, etc. There is a shopping centre in Trinity Beach, and two more larger shopping centres within a 5-10 minute drive - one offers free internet access.
See rates information on this page. However, please note there is a 3 night stay rate of $199 in low season (the system is unable to list dual rates for same dates). Please select a 4 night stay, then note exact dates in the comments field for a 3 night stay) when enquiring.