Trinity Beach House Rental Photos and Description
Your private tropical oasis a short walk to 2 beaches, restaurants, pub & cafes
* Relax in the lovely tropical gardens of this fully fenced Trinity Beach, Cairns holiday house, swim in the pool, or have a spa in the large 11 jet spa bath (great for couples).
* Go on a quick walk to the Trinity Beach beachfront and visit the pub, restaurants and cafes (all just one block away), or have a picnic and take in magnificent beach, island and mountain views at a second beach also nearby (picnic equipment, beach towels and beach lounges supplied).
* Have a bbq at the holiday house undercover surrounded by tropical plants and fairy lights, or the beachfront BBQ (one of the beachfront bbq areas is next to a shaded childrens playground).
* Grab a book from the holiday house library and relax under the gazebo while listening to the birds in this peaceful location.
* Sit in the pool on a noodle chair, with a cocktail in hand and gaze up at the sky and palm trees.
* Sip champagne and have some nibblies at the bar setting next to the pool.
* Keep the kids occupied with the pool and DVDs. Actually there are 3 tvs (including a huge 50 inch plasma tv) all with DVD players and library of DVDS and books to enjoy - for yourself and your kids!
* Feeling romantic? Get married! Trinity Beach is popular for weddings and absolutely stunning when the full moon is out.
* Visit the many natural and wildlife attractions in the Cairns region, or try an adventure sport - there's an endless list of things to do.
So many extras for a fantastic holiday, so many things to do in and around this Cairns holiday house at Trinity Beach and so many testimonials from happy guests on the owner's website - see website and guest book links on this page.
Examples of guest comments:
'Many thanks Ingrid. We had a fantastic time in such a lovely home. We couldn’t of wished for a better place to stay in a great location.'
'Dear Ingrid, Thank you for the lovely stay in your holiday home. It was a very relaxing home to stay in for our holiday. Your home is very comfortable and even nicer than the pictures we looked at online. Trinity Beach is a very peaceful piece of paradise. Thank you very much.'
Trinity Beach is well considered the best beach in Cairns. Trinity Beach is centrally located to most of the Cairns region tourist attractions, with a number of major tourist attractions within a 5-10 minute drive, eg. Skyrail, Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Centre, Kuranda rainforest train, Cairns Tropical Zoo, bungy jumping, jungle swing, cable skiing, go karting, mountain bike racing tracks, horseriding tours, watersports, etc. To the north, you can visit the world heritage listed Daintree rainforest / Cape Tribulation, Mossman Gorge, Port Douglas, Hartleys Crocodile Adventures; to the west there is the Atherton Tablelands with extinct volcanoes, massive fig tress, food and wine tasting, waterfalls, wildlife and cultural attractions; to the south there are more waterfalls, in the city centre, you have a casino, esplanade lagoon, etc. Public buses provide a low cost form of transport to venture to into the city centre or other beaches. Tour buses will take you to a myriad of tours, including transport for tours to the Great Barrier Reef (a natural wonder of the world), ballooning, whitewater rafting, etc. There is a shopping centre in Trinity Beach, and two more larger shopping centres within a 5-10 minute drive - one offers free internet access.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
Why Ingrid chose Trinity Beach
Ingrid bought this property to turn into her first dream home, so it has been renovated with love. She adores palm trees and tropical plants, so you will find plenty here! Further improvements are made from time to time to the house and the yard.
What makes this house unique
Your own tropical oasis a short walk from 2 beaches with pool, amazing spa bath and lovely gardens at a very reasonable price - what can beat that!
Guestbook comments from the manager
Many thanks Ingrid. We had a fantastic time in such a lovely home. We couldn't of asked for a better place to stay in a great location.